Ferdinand and Vidic hailed as 'best partnership in Europe'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    i'm not arguing with the stat...i am however reminded of the statistician who drowned trying to cross a river with an average depth of 3 feet.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The English man like push it. Them win a few games and all of a sudden them a the best in Europe. Everything in England is the best in Europe and them barely a scrape through fi qualify fi everything.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        The English man like push it. Them win a few games and all of a sudden them a the best in Europe. Everything in England is the best in Europe and them barely a scrape through fi qualify fi everything.
        Vidic isn't English, suh yuh waan come again? Rio has played in 10 consecutive games with clean sheets. Why unuh have a problem giving the youth his credit?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

him not English but him play fi Manu.

They had cleansheet but how many top European team they have played to get the "best in Europe" title? They maybe the best in England but that don't mean them a the best in Europe.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

him not English but him play fi Manu.

They had cleansheet but how many top European team they have played to get the "best in Europe" title? They maybe the best in England but that don't mean them a the best in Europe.
            It nuh matter how yuh try spin it. so many clean sheets is an indication of how good they are. How many "Top" teams Milan play already? How many goals dem conceed?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              It nuh matter how yuh try spin it. so many clean sheets is an indication of how good they are. How many "Top" teams Milan play already? How many goals dem conceed?
              I guess Manu nuh loose nuh game all season?

Comment

I guess Manu nuh loose nuh game all season?
                Did I say that? Guh look at the stats bossman. Why unuh have a problem giving unto Caesar? I'm quite certain if Claude Davis was in a partnership with 10 CONSECUTIVE clean sheets, unuh would have no problem seeing reality.

Comment

I give them credit as I said they are currently the best in England but the best in Europe is a stretch.

If you are the best in England you don't automatically become the best in Europe as too many times the Englishman try this.

Comment

I give them credit as I said they are currently the best in England but the best in Europe is a stretch.

If you are the best in England you don't automatically become the best in Europe as too many times the Englishman try this.
                    Which other team in Europe has 10 consecutive clean sheets? Yuh realized that the only team to keep Roma scoreless this season is Manu? Again, the stats back the man dem.

Comment

Most teams don't play 10 games yet as the English season started before some of them. A which team score pon Manu? You think them coulda score pon most of the top teams inna Europe? if you a go use Roma as the standard.

Comment

Gosh Sass, yuh head that tuff? MAnchester United had a terrible start to the season, have you been paying attention? Portsmouth and Man City scored on Manu. We've since played Everton, Chelsea, Roma and Spurs and none scored.

See, I not afraid to give unto Caesar, when yuh ready mek mi know.

Comment

Everton, Chelsea, Roma and Spurs, are they the top teams in Europe

Comment

Everton, Chelsea, Roma and Spurs, are they the top teams in Europe
                            Everton - UEFA Cup.
                            Chelsea - tek back yuh laugh before people start laughing at you.
                            Roma - ditto .... yuh know who name Franceso Totti?
                            Spurs - Their place in the league is deceptive and they play good against Manu.

I suggest yuh edit yuh post before people stop tek yuh serious.

Comment

Everton just lost to Newcastle and a few others
                              Manu got Chelsea when their manager quit in the middle of midweek and you think that had nothing to do with moral?

Totti alone don't make a team

How many goals score on Spurs? It nuh matter how good them look on paper it is how they produce. You a talk bout stats, what spurs stats look like?

Comment

Everton just lost to Newcastle and a few others
                                Manu got Chelsea when their manager quit in the middle of midweek and you think that had nothing to do with moral?

Totti alone don't make a team

How many goals score on Spurs? It nuh matter how good them look on paper it is how they produce. You a talk bout stats, what spurs stats look like?
                                As the late Courtney Livingston would say, "You can only beat who dem put in front of you!" We wasting time because yuh playing hop scotch now.

Lets deal with stats. When we beat Everton, they were about 3rd or 4th in the league.

We talking about Manu's defense, how you come to how many goals Spurs conceed? Spurs is the 3rd highest scorers in the league with 16, one behind Portsmouth and 3 behind Arsenal. Spurs scored 4 goals the game before Manu and three in the game after. As a matter of fact only 2 teams stopped them from scoring.

One of these days, watch a Roma game.

Comment

Working...
                                X