Matter Is Back And Glad to Be So

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matter Is Back And Glad to Be So

Massive, it is with extreme joy that I return to you, my family. Although away for too long, I have always had you in and on my mind. A whole lot of things have combined to keep me away from this beloved forum but please know that even through my absence, nothing has filled the void that was left when I stopped posting. Big up to all crew and just know that I'm back with everything that's Matter or that matters for that matter.

What am I up to these days? Well, this season I assumed the head coaching duties for the U11 Bowie (Maryland, USA) Firebirds soccer team. Our record is currently 2 wins 2 losses and 1 draw and we're at mid-table. We play in division 5 and if anyone would like to check out the league's website you may visit: ncsl-soccer.com.

Our son Little Matter (Jeffrey) is a striker on the team and he's making progress. If I could get him to practice on his own or play more outside of games and official practice, he'd be something else. As it is, he's an okay 10 year old just having fun and playing for his dad.

I know I must have missed all of the lively debates about Bora joining on to coach the 'Boyz. I'm not in favor of having him as our TD/coach nothing (in case you wanted to know my view). I missed the elections, the hurricane, I'm still anti-war and I bet some of you have come around to my position by now. So much things I've missed but I'll do what I can to not miss many more.

Where is Shatta Cleve and Westman and Jawge and TP and Exile and gamma and Mo and Peter R, Balla, (RIP Mankind) and Portia and on and on and on? I guess I'll have to read a while to see who's on what's been going on here but that's all right. I'll do that with time.

It will take me a little while to get back into the full swing of things on here but even as I type, it feels good to be here. Many thanks to Tilla and to Mo (whose shipment can't reach yet, a wha a gwaan faada?) and all massive.

Welcome back! Balla just drag himself back di odda day as well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hail King Matter, long time, glad to have another Cornwallian here. Trust me not much has changed since you last posted except JLP win the election and Lazie has appointed himself Chief Spinner.

Karl still cant decide why he rate Portia and hate Boxhill even though they appear to be the same sort of inefficient leaders and TK come and go as he pleases.

How you like how the Patriots a spank some boys eh?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

When balla post, how me miss that one?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Big up Sah.

I see the skins doing good so too is DC United.

Good to see Jeffery is doing great and the rest of the family.

alway good to have you around. What happen to #1 fan?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The Spying Patriots? Dem a gwaan a way wikid still. Mi still a suffa wid Philly.

Comment

Good to see the man to Killa. #1 Fan in love iyah. Him barely have time fi anyone else but him boo. Hope I'm not letting out any secrets here.

Comment

By the way, I can't stand the 'Skins. My side is Philly. Also, DC United look dangerous fi tek the MLS this year.

Comment

I know TK is the DeadSkins fan round these parts, Maybe #1 fans was as well
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

love is a beautiful thing Iyah.

hope it all work out and him will be back.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

bienvenue! wilkommen. bienvenidos....tooo long. don't do it again!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good to hear you, boss!
                        Am sure you were here in spirit!
                        'Ope ebry ting cris!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Welcome home Matter - a glad fi see you. A smile till wata come a mi yeye. Check your private message on the site.
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

wha?!!!matter...yuh still gats it like dat?!!!! respec' to di MAXIMUM sah!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X