The Return of Keith Kelly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Keith Kelly!

King Kelly's long-suffering fans will be pleased to know that Kelly played the last 8 minutes or so of the match against Reno yesterday. He delighted the crowd, Reno fans included, with deft touches and passes. I must admit, I was a little surprised to see him take the field. He has worked very hard to get to this point and I can't wait to see him and Maestro run the midfield for the Reggae Boyz.

He still has at least 10 pounds to lose, but his first game back in the national Premier League was a very good one! Congrats to him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

they say a a million miles starts with one step.. best of luck

Comment

Good news dat!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The man play eight minutes and yuh reckon that he is our savior?
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

YES!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How you suh bad mind...he he he...Low Mosiah nuh!
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko, yuh see STETHS field recently?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not this season..why?

I was the first journalist to write it up from way back when even before it was finished
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

One word for them - maintenance.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I get you and that is a word that most of us are not familiar with...however it might be very difficult in the rainy season..when you play every day.

I need to call Keith Wellington however as I know there were plans to use the other part of the grounds as a B field of sorts or to rest the main one.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

It is going to be crappy if they are allowing everything to be played there. Think of it, NPL games, schoolboy ball and every other time someone wants to play a game, they choose STETHS Complex.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

That is always a good idea. If many of our teams had B fields, our A fields would be in a lot better shape. That is no rocket science. But how easy is it to find a B field? HVFC has been trying for years!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

STETHS has enough space for a B field right there besides the one they use now so that should not be a problem.

Frome is fixing their field right now and they have a B field that the schoolboys use but it is in a deplorable state.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                          X