• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Boyz schedule

Reggae Boyz schedule

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dear Editor,
    I have always been on the bandwagon whenever the Reggae Boyz play. I have been to many of their matches, including locations in Washington DC, Ohio, Florida, Giants Stadium, France, and of course at the office.

After reading an article relating to plans to play Ghana, I have got very disturbed. My concerns are as follows: how can a team be playing so far away from home on the 14th, yet on the 3rd of that same month nothing is confirmed?

Also, how is it that the technical director has not got a team together as yet? That article stated that he is "planning" to use overseas players. My question is, how can a team perform well in situations like that?
    I love my country and I want to continue supporting the Jamaican team.

Clive Gordon
    Queens, New York
    USA
    CAPTCG1@aol.com
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

so let me see how this one go.

Remember them try to make Fuller out to be the liar?

Now you get it that man inna the squad but yet no squad is named and it nuh look good fi the game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When yuh have jokers in charge, poor planning is expected. But a nuh nuttin to these clowns as one a dem sey it water under the bridge after the JFF failed to send the U-15 team to T&T.

According to the Ghanaian press, the friendly on October 14 might be moved to Accra. When are we going to hear sumtin officially from the JFF bout this match?
      Last edited by Hortical; October 8, 2007, 09:42 AM.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        When yuh have jokers in charge, poor planning is expected. But a nuh nuttin to these clowns as one a dem sey it water under the bridge after the JFF failed to send the U-15 team to T&T.

According to the Ghanaian press, the friendly on October 14 might be moved to Accra. When are we going to hear sumtin officially from the JFF bout this match?
        In your dreams tonight.

Comment

Clive might be long in the pocket but shallow in the brain...him feel this is a club team when the coach can get them in camp three weeks before a game?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X