WISL Sunday League Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WISL Sunday League Update

Bwoy I tell yuh jackass seh di world nuh level. I got a yellow card today and I have to scratch mi head to rhattid. I got a blatant elbow to the chest and simply asked the referee for a little protection so on the next play I was fouled and while on the ground the lily white players on the opposing team stood over me spewing obscenities to which I kindly pointed to the scoreboard. For this I was given a yellow card and the ref said I must not say another word for the remainder of the match. The lily white opposition was haranguing the referee all game long spewing obscenity after obscenity as I looked on in disbelief. The 8-0 was more than satisfying though

Was the ref's name Raymond Pine? Sound like something he would do. You scored any of the 8?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Was the ref's name Raymond Pine? Sound like something he would do. You scored any of the 8?
      I don't know his name but he was an obvious redneck. I got my revenge by slamming 4 in the back of the net.

Comment

yes but did you score any goals?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          yes but did you score any goals?
          Which you woulda prefer slamming 4 cheerleaders in the back a di net or scoring a goal?

Comment

erhm....just had a flashback...let's just agree that scoring is scoring... and just leave it at that!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Maybe the referee was the slug who did the Ocho Rios vs. Lewis Strikers game that I saw at Drax Hall last May.

Comment

Working...
              X