Lowe missed a sitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowe missed a sitter

Great ball from Newton Sterling to Lowe all by himself..had time to control on chest then half piled an onrushing defender but tried to do too much when he should have hit it with the left boot on the volley.

Not sure about the penalty as I did not see it but only a bad replay and it could be a Lowe foul that led to it...I stand corrected.

As usual Lowe is arguing with his team mates about every ball that is not played to him.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

It was NOT Lowe who caused the penalty but the number 10 Wolfe who was sent off just before half time after getting a second yellow card.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Lowe did well to set up the chance though and it was not a sitter. Big man, stop exaggerate fi mek di man look bad. I dont think he should be in the national team but stop tell lie pon di man. Unless u dont know what a sitter is.

Comment

Working...
      X