NY/forum massives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY/forum massives

After a long self imposed exile i have decided to stop by and hail the I dem , its a year after the elevation of our beloved mankind and I must thank mosiah for finally coming through (he had stopped by my office to show the end product - big up)

I am currently in long island New York taking a much deserved vacation of sorts and recharging my batteries after a hectic campaign and having another one around the corner and personal looking at the possibility of getting involved in the representational aspect of politics.

Hail up to lazie (congrats , the hard work is ahead) emperor (rastafari love) Scaly (comrade) Jawge (comrade eternal learner) assasin (cant sey comrade but can say fren), portia, HL (hmmmm) Karl we can link for a drink

Matter (yuh dun know) Gamma (concreted respect) jammiz (yuh a KING) Baddaz (mi idren) et al its eternal powers to the I dem

Courtney Mankind (every trip i make to kentish or point hill I pass the I physical resting place , every liverpool score , every friday night yow the I live on as I will never stop calling your name , yow brother , friend , livi, courtney, maNkind i say big up and you will never walk alone)

whole heap a love to the I dem

BLESS

Originally posted by Balla View Post
    I must thank mosiah for finally coming through
    As our good friend would say, aaaaaaaggghhhh bwoooy.

Welcome back!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

welcome mi fren...welcome! good to have you back sir......mi miss courtney daily still...but a suh....

will raise matters dealing with chelsea after yuh acclimatise yuhself!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wait! What a gwaan Balla? Happy new year and everything else. Is that congrats for Manu winning the EPL last season or the 2-0 spanking the other day.

Anyway ... welcome back bredren.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

tEK EVERYTHING

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Wait! What a gwaan Balla? Happy new year and everything else. Is that congrats for Manu winning the EPL last season or the 2-0 spanking the other day.

Anyway ... welcome back bredren.
          cONGRATS ON EVERYTHING

Gamma I dont know about the welcome back , its neccessity since i am in merrimakka

as to chelsea I dont know about Avram GraNT , but still supporting the side through a rough patch , no doubt we will rise , LaZIE RELAX , sending off of Obi look a way and the penalty what can I say

seems its build back time for my beloved PNP and Chelsea

Comment

Big Up Balla

Welcome back to the family.

So u going to run ? dat mean certain place wey we use to hang off limits now

U have my vote..go for my brother.

Comment

Big up Balla, glad fi you back again brethren. Worst mi glad fi see you can make a move. Jah works inna mysterious ways.

The forum miss you still nuh feel nuh way. I know you never see but I moved to Atlanta in the last six months. Sorry I will miss you still but hopefully you can head to the south sometimes and we can have a good drink.

I am just for what I think is best at a given time and I look forward fi the PNP to retool and put the best foot forward to lead again, in the meanwihile provide some good and lively debate, a nuh nothing still brethren.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

After a long self imposed exile i have decided to stop by and hail the I dem , its a year after the elevation of our beloved mankind and I must thank mosiah for finally coming through (he had stopped by my office to show the end product - big up)

I am currently in long island New York taking a much deserved vacation of sorts and recharging my batteries after a hectic campaign and having another one around the corner and personal looking at the possibility of getting involved in the representational aspect of politics.

Hail up to lazie (congrats , the hard work is ahead) emperor (rastafari love) Scaly (comrade) Jawge (comrade eternal learner) assasin (cant sey comrade but can say fren), portia, HL (hmmmm) Karl we can link for a drink

Matter (yuh dun know) Gamma (concreted respect) jammiz (yuh a KING) Baddaz (mi idren) et al its eternal powers to the I dem

Courtney Mankind (every trip i make to kentish or point hill I pass the I physical resting place , every liverpool score , every friday night yow the I live on as I will never stop calling your name , yow brother , friend , livi, courtney, maNkind i say big up and you will never walk alone)

BLESS
                Hail up, boss!
                ...glad tuh si yuh back on form.

...send me your phone number via di site PM...and, you must have forgotten...but, I have been living in Florida for the last 2+ years.
                As mankine would say, Bless!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Cant say welcome back, I dont believe you left , just welcome .
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Welcome back sah! You always brought a unique perspective on football & politics from yard.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Balla, I am asking you again for the umpthteenth time.

Should there be term limits in governmental leadership in Jamaica?

(Jawge 3:16)

Where on Long Island are you?.... BABYLON ?
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

welcome the man back nuh sah?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Welcome back bredrin. You need fi send me a personal congrats as you know seh a mi carrry the green flag before any like Lazie come on yah and start fly it. Walk good!
                          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Welcome back Balla..now answer mi question!

Good politicians are not thin-skinned Assasin. Iz not everyday the folks in his constituency gwine tell him howdy. So if him bex because of that, then.....
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

BLESS
                              Suh what happen to me,siccko and Bricktop ?

Damn.

Comment

Working...
                              X