Boy, I recall last year I was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy, I recall last year I was

saying Shelton should either stay at the Swedish Club and play UEFA Cup, (although Tilla pointed out they had to qualifiers) or move to a club in France or Portugal.

Now his former club is playing in the UEFA Cup and after losing the first leg 5-3, have rallied and is now leading the second leg 4-0 with Larsson leading the scoring. But, I was made aware that it better him guh a England.

Whosoever advising the boy should be fired.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Did he go to the EPL or not?

The man team get relegated. Lazie what is so bad about that decision? It is a normal footballing decision. The only problem he has right now is to get more games in the championship either with his team or another.

Yesterday I laugh as a analysis for his game gave him 7/10 for a second half performance but describe him as a Forrest Gump character, I guess because of his running but has the world ahead of him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i hope it's not for another reason.....forrest gump wasn't only known for his running ...."stupid is as stupid does"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X