News Flash!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash!!!

GREENFIELD STADIUM will be manage my independece park LTD.Just here it on POWER 106.

Who is Independence Park Ltd? Excuse my ignorance, but do they manage Camanas Park?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Who is Independence Park Ltd? Excuse my ignorance, but do they manage Camanas Park?

They manage the National Stadium and Independence park in New Kingston,I do not know if it's a Private or Government arm...The National stadium is now known as Independence park...oo! forget it's a Private Manegerial organization.

Comment

Not quite news flash, being on the news at least 24 hours and was discussed here earlier in the day as well.

Independence Parks limited manages the national stadium complex including the arena, swimming pool and national indoor stadium.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Thanks for the correction sickko.

Comment

Working...
          X