Archive this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive this

My CPPL predictions....St Georges and either August Town or Sporting going down and the winner will come form either Harbour View, Portmore or Waterhouse.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Suh Seba win ova Waterhouse a buk-up? ...or, yuh tink Seba cyaan keep getting dem-deh sorta results ova di lang haul?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Not a buck up and they could have won by a larger margin but we are talking about opening at home, with a new coach and a new system that should the players come to grips with it will see them winning more than they did last season BUT...with 38 games to be played, this seaosn is not a print but a marathon and I am not sure teams like Seba are built for the long haul.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Not a buck up and they could have won by a larger margin but we are talking about opening at home, with a new coach and a new system that should the players come to grips with it will see them winning more than they did last season BUT...with 38 games to be played, this seaosn is not a print but a marathon and I am not sure teams like Seba are built for the long haul.
        Good!
        ...new coach and new system?
        Wish Mr. "Tappa" Whitmore every success! ...beautiful game coming to St. James and Jamaica?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This must have been difficult, huh Siccko? How about really going out there on a limb?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ha ha ha...me coulda seh Munro will win a meaningful football title in the next 10 years....
            Che Guevara.

Comment

ha.. Hey leave the bredin alone. I am predicting either spus pistons or phoenix or dallas will win the nba..

Comment

Working...
              X