Karl Can I get a straight answer from you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Can I get a straight answer from you

Please no posting of quotes nor any long winded post justa simple answer in 10 words or less.

Would you be willing to take back a Burrell tainted by his association with Jack the Ripper as the presidnet of the JFF.

I suspect you cnat help your self and your fanatical devotion to him so I will ask a second question- does the ends justify the means or in other words 'by any means neccessary?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Karl Can I get a straight answer from you

Sickko (9/13/2006)Please no posting of quotes nor any long winded post justa simple answer in 10 words or less.

Would you be willing to take back a Burrell tainted by his association with Jack the Ripper as the presidnet of the JFF.
    YES!

I suspect you cnat help your self and your fanatical devotion to him so I will ask a second question- does the ends justify the means or in other words 'by any means neccessary?
    NO!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RE: Karl Can I get a straight answer from you

Ha ha ha...I suspect you cnat help yourself
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
      X