X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson, Walker-Brown depart & FIFA Players' Agent EXAM

Gibson, Walker-Brown depart for FIFA Women's Football Symposium

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) general secretary, Burchell Gibson, and JFF Women's Football Committee chairperson, Elaine Walker-Brown, will leave the island today for China where they will attend a two-day Women's Football Symposium organised by the FIFA.

The objectives of the Symposium include:
    . Empowering Member Associations of the FIFA with key learning, best practices and practical top -case examples on how to develop women's football in a variety of fundamental ways.
    . Using the symposium as a platform to accelerate women's football development in as many Member Associations as possible.

. Raising the awareness and status of women's football in each Member Association.

Gibson and Walker-Brown return to the island next Tuesday.

FIFA players' agent exams
    The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) will be conducting its first FIFA Players' Agent Regulation Examination this Thursday at 10:00 am at its offices located at 20 St Lucia Crescent.

The examination has two sections. The first section is valued at 30 points and contains questions set by FIFA on a number of International subjects. The second section is valued at 10 points and is set by the JFF on local football-related areas.

Article Three under the Amendments to the FIFA Players' Agent Regulations clearly states:

"An applicant may not, under any circumstances, hold a position with FIFA, a confederation, a national association, a club or any organisation connected with these institutions."

Players' agents arrange players' transfers within a national association, or from one national association to another.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

fly all the way to China for 2 days? blow wow!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      fly all the way to China for 2 days? blow wow!!!
      gamma FIFA is a very, very, veeeeerrrrryy rich organisation!

I do not know...but, if I was placed before a firing sqaud and the maniac who put me there said he would free me if I made the right choice guessing if FIFA or the JFF paid for a trip such as this I would say in a heart-beat FIFA.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

oh definitely fifa, they also get a healthy per diem for meals. it's just that it takes about 2 days to get to and from china anyway.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Why unnu tink Burrell want back di job so much?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            oh definitely fifa, they also get a healthy per diem for meals. it's just that it takes about 2 days to get to and from china anyway.....
            ...per diem for meals? nuff-nuff man build house pan dem per diem deh! ...and, that is a fact! I have met some of those persons.

...and, I understand what you are saying about the length of the trip! fur bad!

Comment

So everyone can run halfway around the world fi learn how fi mek money off the players but no one can travel to Europe or the USA(Florida) fi go study how fi put together an Academy?

Bwoy I tell you, this shows clearly where dem mind deh?

So who dem ago represent now? What DEVELOPED player are they going to represent when others are coming in and siphoning off our talent?

Am I the only one noticing that our critical thinking skills have popped down and we don't seem to KNOW how to think long term?

What happened to us? Where did it all go wrong?

respect

Comment

Who failed di yutes?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X