'Ronaldinho agrees £58M contract at Chelsea'
    Last updated at 11:10am on 25th September 2007

Comments

Unsettled: Ronaldinho
    Most popular stories
    1. Wenger rich in reserves
    2. Chelsea stars defy Grant over Hull travel order
    3. Gilberto's blast for Gunners - I might have to leave Arsenal
    4. Forget Keane, Bent, Defoe and Berbatov - this Spurs youngster always hits the target!
    5. Glazers test fans' loyalty
    More detailed results »
    Videos & picturesJose Mourinho's ups and downs
    Jose's big-money signings
    The 'Special One' and his trophies
    Award-winning Prem snaps
    Wimbledon - the winners
    Viewing room: See the latest photos and video
    Ronaldinho has agreed a £58million contract at Chelsea - if he decides to join the Blues.

The Barcelona forward has been reported to want to leave the Nou Camp and his agent has accepted a five-year deal worth £11.6m a year, according to the Sun.

But the Brazilian could still reject Roman Abramovich and choose to go elsewhere. If Chelsea agree a fee with Barcelona, the World-Cup winner could be unveiled at the end of the season.

The 27-year-old would be the highest-paid player ever on £223,000 a week — £88k a week more than Blues skipper John Terry.

Chelsea will not have to pay Ronaldinho's £85m get-out clause after his row with Barca — but they would still have to cough up a world-record £70m.

Ron's current contract has three years to run and is worth around £135,000 a week. AC Milan are also interested but will not be able to match the Blues' offer.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

X, you seem to follow Chelsea more than you do Liverpool? What is up, yuh want a space pon di bandwagon?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

To be honest Mourinho brought alot of colour to the prem , sad to see Liverpool wont be kicking his a$$ but at least we can rub it into Abramobitch face.

I was watching FSW last night with the two comedians and one said that Abramobitch was telling shev in the dressing room at half time to translate to Eissen how to play midfield ?????????????????

I feel it for all the players , everyone of them, its the dream turning into a nightmare for Chel$ki.

I take pride on beating our adversaries at thier best.I see all your best players leaving by next year. half by january and half by end of season.

Drogba, Eissen , Lampard, etc I dont see money keeping them .I would love to see Drogba or Eissen at Liverpool. I have a feeling one of them will be there next season.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

true enuff rafa had mourinho ticket...but still couldn't win the bpl...now with mourinho gone rafa will be exposed!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Man you are so focused on Chelsea it is not funny. Why don't you look at the problems Rafa has on his hands? I noticed how silent you were after you held Birmingham to a draw on Saturday.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Rafa exposed , well the pressure is really on him now.He has to win a major trophy this year , C.L or Prem to get some breathing room to continue his rafalution for next season , if not he will go like Jol.

Such is pools standards , F.A Cup & C.l league glory for Rafa doesnt gaurantee a post for life , I wish we had such low standards like Arsenal and Man U so rafa could operate in peace.

Comment

Rafa will fix whatever problems , think about it he must.

Comment

low standards....?? remind me again please how many times unnuh win the BPL/EPL?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Boss yuh sure yuh waan walk down dat road ? I will leave you alone and let

you think about that statement.

Comment

never?

Comment

Working...
                    X