No announcement yet.

Shelton Dun Di Place!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so you agree him nah get the oppurtunity?

Right now Beattie is the leading scorer in the championship and in my book Shelton is just as good but he is behind all these strikers and even after scoring one a day fi the second side him can't even make the bench of the big side, that nuh sit right. Him need fi go join Fuller at Stokes and them sure a promotion then, Preston need another striker and Southhampton too.

Oppurtunity abound in the championship so the Robson better start starting the youth inna the bid side. You want tell me in two weeks Shelton learn so much TEAM?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Them a go tell you him learn team inna 2 weeks and Fuller, JJ and Nandi couldn't learn it in a career.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You want tell me in two weeks Shelton learn so much TEAM?
          Sometimes riding pine can work wonders for your game.

Shelton needs to show his boss that he can do it against Championship sides. Remember Morecambe is a League 2, middle table side, not really top drawer competition. Before you tell me about his exploits against Man U, remember he did not score aginst them, although he scared the living daylights out of Wes Brown with his speed.

I follow the Sheffield U boards all the time just to get a feel of what the fans think of Shelton. They are always saying good things about his speed, but say he performs well against the lower division sides (like a Morecambe), but he seemout of it when he gets a chance against teams in the Champoinship.

Shelton needs to change that perception of himself. Assasin, I also read on the same Sheffield site that Sheffield might be making Speed go on loan come January. I don't know how more opportunity this could open for Shelton.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Sometimes riding pine can work wonders for your game.

Shelton needs to show his boss that he can do it against Championship sides. Remember Morecambe is a League 2, middle table side, not really top drawer competition. Before you tell me about his exploits against Man U, remember he did not score aginst them, although he scared the living daylights out of Wes Brown with his speed.

I follow the Sheffield U boards all the time just to get a feel of what the fans think of Shelton. They are always saying good things about his speed, but say he performs well against the lower division sides (like a Morecambe), but he seemout of it when he gets a chance against teams in the Champoinship.

Shelton needs to change that perception of himself. Assasin, I also read on the same Sheffield site that Sheffield might be making Speed go on loan come January. I don't know how more opportunity this could open for Shelton.
            Did those fans see his display against the best team in England?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              so you agree him nah get the oppurtunity?

Right now Beattie is the leading scorer in the championship and in my book Shelton is just as good but he is behind all these strikers and even after scoring one a day fi the second side him can't even make the bench of the big side, that nuh sit right. Him need fi go join Fuller at Stokes and them sure a promotion then, Preston need another striker and Southhampton too.

Oppurtunity abound in the championship so the Robson better start starting the youth inna the bid side. You want tell me in two weeks Shelton learn so much TEAM?
              Sass: How can you say the man is not getting the opportunity...or opportunities? I thought you were the one saying he has been, when fit, getting regular opportunities in reserve matches?

Isn't that where deserving players through quality performances force way into the 1st team?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                Den him woulda gone Top Of The World..snicker snicker snicker
                snicker? snicker? snicker?

Trust me with his speed and shooting skills it would be definitely - TOP OF THE WORLD!

...and, another: JJ does not have Luton's shooting skills - but his trickery and speed with good TEAMplay? TOP OF THE WORLD!

...and, another: - FULLER!

...now, sorry Baddaz - Claude Davis is another matter!

So we could have TOP CLASS...highest class players in our 2010 World Cup drive - Gardener and Marlon King who are already FIRST RATE...and, if only the aforementioned 3 can add good TEAMplay to their already other considerable skills.

Hope others will step up!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Them a go tell you him learn team inna 2 weeks and Fuller, JJ and Nandi couldn't learn it in a career.
                  Fuller and JJ nuh dun yet!
                  Why are you writing them off now?
                  ...and, Nandi could switch to defense and prove he now has it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    Before you tell me about his exploits against Man U, remember he did not score aginst them, although he scared the living daylights out of Wes Brown with his speed.
                    He did not score only because dat Argentine breddah almost bruk him foot inna di penalty area.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How did Christiana Ronaldo develop into the player that he is today? Did Ferguson sit him or did he play him?

How is Wegner developing Theo Walcott at Arsenal? Even after making a significant amount of poor passes and mistakes against Derby is he sitting him or is he playing him?

Do as I say and not as I do

Wow it is a reality

He who have eyes to see will see

Comment

Working...
                      X