X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News???

Bib SidEEE!!! just scored

Match Stats
    Arsenal Newcastle Shots (on Goal) 17(9) 3(1) Fouls 12 8 Corner Kicks 8 1 Offsides 0 3 Time of Possession 59% 41% Yellow Cards 0 0 Red Cards 0 0 Saves 6 9
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Make that 2, now Dennilson, RUN DEM TO THE GRUNG

biB SidEEE!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
      biB SidEEE!!!
      I like the new name ... bib side hehe
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My boy deh pan fiyah

Hatrick fe torres

4-2
        Reading 2-4 Liverpool

Benayoun put Liverpool in front at the Madejski
        Fernando Torres capped a fine display with a hat-trick as Liverpool dumped Reading out of the Carling Cup.
        Yossi Benayoun fired Liverpool ahead, but Bobby Convey volleyed an equaliser from Nicky Shorey's corner.

Torres raced clear to score but again Reading hit back when another Shorey corner was prodded in by John Halls.

But Torres made sure of their passage when he slammed in his second from a John Arne Riise square ball and then ran clear before calmly slotting home.

Despite both sides making a host of changes there was no doubting the importance of the game as they combined to produce an entertaining and competitive encounter.

But Torres' all-round contribution and sublime finishing skills proved the difference between the Premier League sides.

Reading caused plenty of problems for Liverpool's backline, with Leroy Lita guilty of missing a glorious early chance when he headed Halls' cross straight at the Reds' debutant keeper Charles Itandje.

Instead it was Benayoun who opened the scoring when he picked up the ball 10 yards outside the area, nutmegged Andre Bikey before crashing his shot past Adam Federici.

Convey capped his recent return from injury with a first goal in over 18 months, meeting Shorey's corner from the right on the volley which found the bottom corner.

Liverpool were unhappy with the goal, with three Reading players standing in offside positions.

But Torres put them back in control after the break when he was sent through on goal by Sebastian Leto and held off Bikey before easily slipping it past Federici.

Torres was giving Bikey a torrid time and should have been rewarded with a penalty when the Reading defender hurled him down in the area.

Reading threatened to make Liverpool pay when another Shorey corner was stabbed home at the second attempt by Halls for his first goal for the club.

But Riise came off the bench to tee-up Torres and he confidently drilled past Federici.

The lively Lita had an overhead kick tipped over but it was Torres' day as he was sent clear and he teased Federici before tapping in to secure the win as well as the match ball.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading: Federici, Halls, Duberry, Bikey, Shorey, De la Cruz, Harper, Convey, Fae, Long, Lita. Subs: Hahnemann, Cisse, Hunt, Kitson, Henry.

Liverpool: Itandje, Finnan, Carragher, Lucas, Aurelio, Arbeloa, Benayoun, Sissoko, Leto, Crouch, Torres. Subs: Martin, Riise, Gerrard, Hobbs, Putterill.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

all is well again with rafa?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How long will it last , Rafa fe leggo teorroesse!
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X