RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News!! Just reported on ESPN that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News!! Just reported on ESPN that...

Ronaldinho has signed a $116m contract to join Chelsea for 5 years. As reported by the London Sun which broke the news, the deal is pending as both Chelsea and Barcelona need to agree on a transfer fee. According to reports, he should be joining Chelsea in 2008.

All mi a seh, the Premier league just got a little more interesting and if the reports a true...just imagine if dem get Guus Hiddink as coach wid dem present side. Attractive football dem want? It is all good still because it is only the beautiful game, but it just goes to show that Arsenal inspire more than just Gunners fans. In fact more people may be Arsenal fans than previously believed. Anyway, mek dem get who dem want because the Big Side deh ya fi dem.

Dinho to play for Avram Grant? I don't think so.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

nuh you seh roman money reach far?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        nuh you seh roman money reach far?
        Yuh doubt it? I've been following Barca's news feed and there is nothing about him signing for Chelsea.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ef him money reach far...nuh watch nuh face.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sensi yuh must have been smoking some read high grade sensi, as the report is bogus.

Forum police delete this post!
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bredrin trust mi! just watch ESPN News and you will see the news under soccer at the bottom of the screen. They also spoke briefly about the news.

Comment

Maybe not Avram Grant but it is really possible that Guus Hiddink will be there soon as he met with Abramovich recently and said that he wants to see Russia through to Euro 2008. Therefore, the news makes sense because Dinho won't be joining Chelsea until 2008.

Comment

Bredrin, I know enough now to not doubt these rumours when they first surface because they usually become facts. Now...I just wait and watch developments. Remember the phrase...if it no go so, then it nearly go so!

Comment

Working...
                  X