bwoy... i would like to know what can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bwoy... i would like to know what can

claude do well... all i hear is him can't do this and him can't do that... is wha wrang wid wi why wi luv fi beat dung wi playaz dem...

if mi ongle guh by wha mi read bout fi wi playaz dem pon de site, none a dem shudda a play inna nuh professional league... iz a good ting seh the professional coaches and scouts nuh listen tuh none a wi pon de site...

mi ongle have one wish... mek wi try fi be a likkle more objective and supportive of wi playaz dem who a give dem best...

an dat nuh mean seh we cannot criticize but every now an dem wi can slip een a positive...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Is di same ting dem use to do
    to Tappa. As di man get ah bly abroad dem come pon di site a bawl out bout shadow an how Tappa nah go mek it, coach ah go sarry an ray ray. Ah so it go boss, due to say ah ting gwaan bout 300 years ago. When Tappa grace di pirtch fi yaad dem find all kind ah fault, now to dis day Ja cannot find a player of equal ability. Look how france treat Zidane pon di pitch. If Zizou loses a ball it's quickly regained and given back to Zidane. BTW Tappa's accuracy in passes and possession is 90% (tabulated it myself).

Comment

true words jawge... as a people we need to learn to appreci-love ourselves... the crab inna barrel mentality wussa dan heroin...

iz like we bawl fi wi balla dem get a break fi learn, earn a livin and pave de way fi those coming up in de ranks and as soon as dem mek some progress wi cant wait fi tear dem down... some people delight in doing dat...

i am yet to hear of a good balla from yawd... everyone a dem a fukary, ascording to some loud forumites...

Comment

Whenever Derby gets a thumping (as they did against the Gunners) I pay close attention to Claude's role in the goals, and I only have one half-a-fault for him and it was the one-on-one against Adebayor. He could have slid and tried to block that shot, but being a yard man he knew that if he committed himself like that and Adebayor only faked a shot, not only would he have gotten 5-0, but he would have looked like an idiot out there. All the other goals, the Gunners merely attacked the other defenders - none of whom seem to be able to buy a clue at this level. Some guy fe 'low Claude - come offa de rahtid man mek him work.
        Usain "Lightning" Bolt - 9.58 secs. WR.

Comment

I watched the game and there wasn't much that Claude

could have done to stop them, Arsenal were just a far better and more talented team. Claude didn't play bad either.

Comment

Baddaz, criticism of players is what fans will do on a forum. It does not mean that they do not support or like a player any less because of such criticisms. I have lauded Claude's games from time to time (check this forum). I also point out the things I see which are deficient in his game.

Very few folks come on this site to bash our players. They instead give their views on how they perceive that player's game. If we need to encourage discussion on this forum, then people like you need to find solid argument to defend the player of your choice, not just to try and silence opinions with speeches about fans needing to be positive. Trust me, fans will be positive when they see things they need to encourage.

I did not see the Arsenal/Derby game, so I am not at liberty to comment. I can say however that I have talked about Claude's tendency to give attacking forwards too much time and space on the ball. If you are a defender and you chose to do that, you are going to get killed each time, especially at the EPL level.

Jawge's argument about Tappa just not the same so I will not even touch it.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yow keegan... that is a fair assessment... really claude wasnt perfect but the entire derby team was poor on the day... what i took offence to was the impression being given that it was claude's fault why derby got 5... derby was under constant pressure, that started from the fowards giving away the balls to the midfielders who could not contain straight through the defense... to suggest that claude was the primary reason was just dumb, imho.

Comment

nutten claude cudda duh fi stop arsenal... derby is just not up to the level of arsenal on all fronts... one player can only do so much...

Comment

Yuh nuh, a peer criticism none stop, buoy wi nuh easy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    Baddaz, criticism of players is what fans will do on a forum. It does not mean that they do not support or like a player any less because of such criticisms. I have lauded Claude's games from time to time (check this forum). I also point out the things I see which are deficient in his game.

Very few folks come on this site to bash our players. They instead give their views on how they perceive that player's game. If we need to encourage discussion on this forum, then people like you need to find solid argument to defend the player of your choice, not just to try and silence opinions with speeches about fans needing to be positive. Trust me, fans will be positive when they see things they need to encourage.

I did not see the Arsenal/Derby game, so I am not at liberty to comment. I can say however that I have talked about Claude's tendency to give attacking forwards too much time and space on the ball. If you are a defender and you chose to do that, you are going to get killed each time, especially at the EPL level.

Jawge's argument about Tappa just not the same so I will not even touch it.

tilla, yuh nuh really serious... Very few folks come on this site to bash our players.

a which forum yuh a read tilla...

They instead give their views on how they perceive that player's game.

which is almost always negative, which leads to my question, what does the ballaz do right... ok tilla, i might have missed your lauding of claude's game, do u mind refreshing...

...not just to try and silence opinions with speeches about fans needing to be positive.

how do you arrive at the above from the question i asked in the thread...

bwoy... i would like to know what can claude do well...

why would i try to silence opinion... isn't that what the forum is about... guess yu didnt see da part yah...

mi ongle have one wish... mek wi try fi be a likkle more objective and supportive of wi playaz dem who a give dem best...

an dat nuh mean seh we cannot criticize but every now an dem wi can slip een a positive...

look like mi mash yuh corn tilla...

if yuh neva see de game, yuh nuh bizniz a insert dis...

I can say however that I have talked about Claude's tendency to give attacking forwards too much time and space on the ball. If you are a defender and you chose to do that, you are going to get killed each time, especially at the EPL level.

it give the wrong impression and shows an inability to be objective... you are automatically making a judgement based on a previous perception of the player... real talk...

Comment

Originally posted by Keegan View Post
                      . He could have slid and tried to block that shot, but being a yard man he knew that if he committed himself like that and Adebayor only faked a shot, not only would he have gotten 5-0, but he would have looked like an idiot out there. All the other goals, the Gunners merely attacked the other defenders -
                      Keegan, did he learn his lesson from 2 weeks ago when Liverpool's Babel faked shot then CHOP Claude that caused him TWO misplaced, disjointed RIBS
                      that led to Babels goal
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

if yuh neva see de game, yuh nuh bizniz a insert dis...

I can say however that I have talked about Claude's tendency to give attacking forwards too much time and space on the ball. If you are a defender and you chose to do that, you are going to get killed each time, especially at the EPL level.

it give the wrong impression and shows an inability to be objective... you are automatically making a judgement based on a previous perception of the player... real talk...
                        I was not commenting on Saturday's game Baddaz. If you read, you will see I made reference to what I have seen from Claude in the past. Sorry if that indicates a lack of objectivity on my part or your inability to read and comprehend for that matter. . .

They instead give their views on how they perceive that player's game.

which is almost always negative, which leads to my question, what does the ballaz do right... ok tilla, i might have missed your lauding of claude's game, do u mind refreshing...
                        If you use the Search feature of the forum, you can find thse posts for yourself. You will also find that I give Claude more credit than finding faults with his game.

...not just to try and silence opinions with speeches about fans needing to be positive.

how do you arrive at the above from the question i asked in the thread...
                        It is obvious. You are not trying to have a discussion on the merits or demerits of the player's game. Your approach is to stop people voicing their opinions if it is not singing praises to the player. That is the problem I have with your approach.

This is a forum for fans to air their views on players like Claude and others who have become public figures. You need to take a position and defend it like I know you can. You don't need to try to stifle people's opinions with your people cannot be positive argument. It is the nature of the game Baddaz and the nature of fans.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Baddaz, when we critique players we are told that we are bashing. Of course, sometimes we do bash, but not as often as you seem to be saying.

This site is nothing if we can't critique our players. No one is going to force me to be a fan of Claude Davis. But he will always get my support if he is selected for the Boyz, and I do wish him all the best in his career. I just wouldn't select him for the Boyz on the strength of his performances over the last 4 years or so.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

duh yuh ting sah!

Comment

But si yah? Mi jussa enjoy di likkle argument and di man throw in the towel.

Comment

Working...
                              X