• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgill leaves, big up colour.

Port Antonio, Portland
    24 September 2007
    DEVER ORGILL LEAVES FOR CANADA
    Raymond Grand President of the Portland Football Association confirms that Dever Orgill, National Under 17 football captain, leaves the island tomorrow to further develop his football talents with the Vancouver Whitecaps Residency Program.

Orgill was instrumental in the 3-2 win over the USA scoring the equaliser in the recent qualifiers for the 2007 FIFA Under 17 world cup staged at the National Stadium.

Over the last three to four years Orgill has been a prolific goal scorer in youth, senior and DaCosta Cup football in the parish and successfully transferring this talent to the international stage and progressing through the national under 15, 16 and 17 programmes.

Orgill is now one of the most highly rated players in the Caribbean and now looks forward to working with Thomas Niendorf who coached Owen Hargreaves who has gone on to play for Bayern Munich, England and Manchester United.

Phone: 361-4190
    Cell: 398-4278
    Email: portlandfa@yahoo.com
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Good, personable yute. I wish him all the best!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yesssssssss

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The director there have some legitimate linkls with big German clubs namely Brayern munich and is responsible for rescuing Owen Heargreaves. Good luck and hope it works out.

Comment

Working...
        X