No announcement yet.

"Heading to di top, working nonstop,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as usual to go where no man has ever gone before.....

how yuh get there boss.....the mere PRESENCE of greatness can be intimidating...nothing to do with what he says or does...can you understand that? try....

how do i suggest he has no responsibility to the team? if you keep looking for russians behind trees you will find them...only thing is..it wasn't trees and those weren't russians.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      corny ass side should know wi naah stop" (Taken from a Cham tune).

People, I hope unuh watching how the creme rise to the top. Remember we were in 18th position so we put our heads down and went back to basics. Some side was in 5th dem fiyah dem coach.
      Last season how did Arsenal begin? ...and, where did our GUNNERS end the season?

massa nuh duh kno puppa-lick yet?
      ...mi a beg yuh?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mi juss realise seh is mussi karl misconception that i am a labourite that cause him to want to give mi suh much grief about henry the great one! nutten else mek sense!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          mi juss realise seh is mussi karl misconception that i am a labourite that cause him to want to give mi suh much grief about henry the great one! nutten else mek sense!!
          I thought we came to an understand on that. In all fairness, you cannot bring that up and expect me to keep mum! Not fair!

...football discussion is football discussion! Cho man...I made my assessment of the TEAM GUNNERS with Henry. I looked at all he did for the TEAM in the years previous to the last two and

...now the last 2 years made...MADE me...say he was anti-TEAM and as I could not see him 'changing course' to embrace TEAM Arsenal...it would be best if he went his way...and, Arsenal would be better for it...and, possible Henry (I am not yet convinced he shall find his way at Barcelona). Why, even if you disagreed, you find it hard to believe my decision was 'purely football' driven?

Tell yuh di truth mi fine hit ard fi/mi nuh hun-da-stan yuh stance?!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

ok just wondering.....nevertheless we have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Last season how did Arsenal begin? ...and, where did our GUNNERS end the season?

massa nuh duh kno puppa-lick yet?
              ...mi a beg yuh?
              Yuh see mi a puppa lick? All I'm pointing out is that we were in 18th spot and now we're in second spot. As Fergie said yesterday, now we're going after Arsenal.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok just wondering.....nevertheless we have to agree to disagree.
                mi feel bettah a-red-i!

Comment

bring it come....to be champions wi haffi (should have to) beat unnuh otherwise it woulda dry ..so so suh!

Comment

bring it come....to be champions wi haffi (should have to) beat unnuh otherwise it woulda dry ..so so suh!
                    Now this is a "bokkle" I'll relish as the Baby Gummers are my SECOND favorite team in the EPL. Actually, I'd like the result come next May to be The Empire in first with the Baby Gummers running their usual second; Newcastle or Totenham in third and fourth with Livafool battling for the lower positions. I would also love to see Chel$ki and Everton battling to stay out of the relegation zone. Now that would be my perfect season.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X