"Heading to di top, working nonstop,

• "Heading to di top, working nonstop,

corny ass side should know wi naah stop" (Taken from a Cham tune).

People, I hope unuh watching how the creme rise to the top. Remember we were in 18th position so we put our heads down and went back to basics. Some side was in 5th dem fiyah dem coach.
    Last edited by Lazie; September 23, 2007, 01:29 PM.

Bricktop should change his avatar to

corny ass side should know wi naah stop" (Taken from a Cham tune).

People, I hope unuh watching how the creme rise to the top. Remember we were in 18th position so we put our heads down and went back to basics. Some side was in 5th dem fiyah dem coach.
      Nice dive by Louis Saha?
      ...and great non penalty award against Chelsea...when the score was
      0-0.

Yup! ...nice pice-a-luk!

Nice dive by Louis Saha?
        ...and great non penalty award against Chelsea...when the score was
        0-0.

Yup! ...nice pice-a-luk!
        Which chelsea player should have got a penalty? I'm quite certain you missed the penalty that Evra should have been awarded?

Yuh know ball Karl?

Which chelsea player should have got a penalty? I'm quite certain you missed the penalty that Evra should have been awarded?

Yuh know ball Karl?
          ..that was after....!!!!!!!!!

...and, just to make sure your 'luk' stood up 'you' removed one of Chelsea's players ...no sending of offense committed...but, BoyU must be made to win? Right?!!!

Rafa needs to leave Torres & Kuyt up front., stop this tinkering madness with the foward line.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

..that was after....!!!!!!!!!

...and, just to make sure your 'luk' stood up 'you' removed one of Chelsea's players ...no sending off offense committed...but, BoyU must be made to win? Right?!!!
              You answered my question ... yuh nuh know ball.
              Last edited by Karl; September 24, 2007, 08:29 AM.

Rafa needs to leave Torres & Kuyt up front., stop this tinkering madness with the foward line.
                Heh-heh-heh!!!! R yuh getting butterflies?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

wait deh...nuh yuh was singing rafa's praises on his inspired rotation? nuh yuh was extolling his genius?

as david ruffin seh "how soon we change"!

Rotation to a degree , If there is a case against C.B being recalled as coach its A .Grant.

Down 1-0 at the half and a man down he choose to play a defensive game.Something tells me the pedigree of Mourinho would put up more of a fight ......HEART !

I thought they would give it a last hurrah as a team , but the self imploding has begun, when de british media dun wid im ...laaawd ave mercy.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Karl, that was a pathetic performance by the champs but at no point was there any question which team was in control.
                      I wanted to see Anderson tormenting Chelsea's defense,...I wanted Nani and Saha to also start.
                      Chelsea has yet to play against the revised Man U, hopefully Fergie is smart enough to unleash it on Arsenal.
                      Sevilla victory is your most significant....., really the true test to your young side.

Karl, that was a pathetic performance by the champs but at no point was there any question which team was in control.
                        I wanted to see Anderson tormenting Chelsea's defense,...I wanted Nani and Saha to also start.
                        Chelsea has yet to play against the revised Man U, hopefully Fergie is smart enough to unleash it on Arsenal.
                        Sevilla victory is your most significant....., really the true test to your young side.

Let me go off topic as far as responding to you is concerned and once again state Saha is a super player...wish that he were a super athlete and his body not so prone to 'breakdown'.

Back to topic - Yes, BoyU was in control of play....but, why the help from the ref?

The young GUNNERS...the GUNNERS slowing moving towards excellent TEAM. TEAMplay (sorry Tilla...and, get used to it!) is excellent. The individual and the collective technical is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiileeeeeeeeeee eees above the 2nd best in the Premier League.

- Incidentally Ryan Giggs would, even at his advanced age, fit like a glove in this GUNNERS team - He technical skills, tactical awareness and just superb TEAMplay is under utilised by BoyU...that guy is just GREAT! -

Tactical play of the young GUNNERS is top notch! What does this say about the GUNNERS chance of winning multiple trophies this year? EXCELLENT!

Ominous for the others - Mentally we are stronger! ...and, the goals are coming from many, many different players. Adebayor is extremely important and his importance to the TEAM should grow as the season goes on. CAUTION: He works so much during games that managing him in a manner such that he remains 'fresh' and strong is vital!

The TEAM is already better than it was with Henry of the last 2 years.

Without the trophies is it too early to tell the board
                        "I told you so?!

"no animal shall sleep in a bed WITH SHEETS"...rotation TO A DEGREE...ah bwoy.

anyway mi glad yuh come to the realisation early....liverpool still feeling the after effects of a wishy washy houllier.

if the premise is wrong the conclusion MUST fail....yet to see where henry is AT FAULT.

henry is and MUST be an intimidating figure, one does not accumulate the accolades and titles without being intimidated. it is not for henry to be less intimidating...it was for the youngsters to step up. how can that be henry's fault?

if the premise is wrong the conclusion MUST fail....yet to see where henry is AT FAULT.

henry is and MUST be an intimidating figure, one does not accumulate the accolades and titles without being intimidated. it is not for henry to be less intimidating...it was for the youngsters to step up. how can that be henry's fault?

Interesting for 2 things -
                              1. I would believe that Henry should remain intimidating to...THE OPPONENTS/THE OPPOSITION players and OPPOSING TEAM.

2. Imagine the poster's argument suggests Henry has little or no responsibility to the WHOLE i.e. TEAM...to do all in his power to make it better?!

Who is using gamma's handle?