• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claude Davis & Arsenal to Rahtid

Some comments so far from commentators:

He fell asleep.

He does seem to switch off sometimes.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

The fact is Claude Davis can't be your last man.

If Claude is on the field you need a sweeper to cover.

We need a surefoot player like Ian Goodison or Tyrone Marshall behind him everytime.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thank you. I like Claude but that does not mean I cannot and should not be critical of his play. A nother comment they said is that he is athletic...but.... I have to agree 100%. If Claude could get some one and one intense training for half a season, I think he could be much better.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

The sad part about all that is that we hear those comments and still don't get it. We will continue to hear those comments about our players and see Asafa mentally capitulate but because of the hate we have for ourselves and our children we won't think lets nurture them and get them some help.

Thats what parents and people who love their neighbors as themselves would do(in other words true christ followers) however we point fingers at our own and rejoice in their downfall while forgetting that we have to take the beam out of our eyes first.

Whatever we see in Claude is whats in us too. Its just that we don't know how to look within so we can't see it but ask someone to look at you objectively and I am sure they will see the same tendencies to switch off like we see in our players

the more TV the more dem ago control us.

until we unite as the reggaeboyz supporters club and start making money to pay for a library so the youths can start reading and to get psychological help we will continue to sit on this forum for another 10 years complaining as opposed to doing.

We are under mental siege and don't even see it. Art of War at its finest but no watch nothing mi deh yah a try gaurd unnu headback

Only through "intervention" and nurturing will our youths grow. All dem need is love, is that asking too much?

Ras Shatta Chief Servant to the Streets

Derby run go get JJ unnu need speed pon unnu flanks

Comment

The Arsenal v Derby match report pointed out that the Derby players had basically given up after the first sizzler by Diaby.
          Even the stats prove this.
          So Claude. It's not you alone.

Comment

Yuh nuh, Derby jus defensively bad no organisation inna di man dem defence. Is like di manager an him staff nah no answa fi dem problem.

Comment

I cant see how Claude has attracted back to back 3million Pounds transfers, the fact is he is just not good enough for the EPL.

My biases aside, while he is big and strong he is not a central defender as he cant think fast enough and always gets caught out of position, he played a part in the first three goals this morning and almost all the time he has his hands in the air, claiming some thing went wrong.
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I would use him in my team for man marking only. I doubt at this stage he will be the thinking defender we want him to be. He and Stew Peas will look good tackling and winning balls but not the best at reading plays and making the toughest of decisions.

If he had gotten that training about 4 years ago well.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X