Scaly must be pacing the floor. Word is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly must be pacing the floor. Word is

Jose may be on his way to a certain Lane. Whitehart Lane.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Pacing the floor, shaking my legs, rubbbing my hands

and keeping fingers cross with a very nervous twitch.....where are you seeing this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
      and keeping fingers cross with a very nervous twitch.....where are you seeing this ?
      The Daily Mail
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

not a good idea for him to take over after the season started....i.e. he is stuck with the team someone else chose....if he does go....there might be some ship jumping BUT given how some of the chelsea players are overpriced.....

this saga nuh done yet!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

gamma even if he gets us in the top 5 I will be happy

To be be fair to Jol we are in the exact same position now that we were in last year and finished 5th BUT the difference we have better team this year yet still getting the same results so it muss be the coach.

Comment

suh wha...everybody else got better too!!!

so the coaching/managment is the key! everybody can play football!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X