Mourinho to quit Chelsea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    to be ANYBODY's understudy in the EPL would be a huge "come down" for mourinho and i would be surprised if he does it as arrogant as he is! i cannot see that....a team like bolton could well use him....that would be a huge filip for them but not during the season...and mourinho wouldn't do that either....he wants to create his own team.
    Just mekking fun! As he stated in an interview last season, in his Portuguese accent of course, "If I should be fired I will walk away a very rich man and in a few months I'll be working again!"

Jose criss. Pity him walk away before Sunday's big game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The awful display came just 24 hours after chief executive Peter Kenyon had publicly confirmed for the first time that Abramovich demanded his team not only win, but win with "style". Chelsea's record of 11 points from their first six games, which have left them in fifth place in the Premier League table, is their worst start since the Russian billionaire bought the club in 2003.

Wait the russian think they can buy the fluidity of the real Big Side.. britht and out of order. They will not get a better manager and the Grant will fail miserable. Jose may now go to Spurs.

Comment

he will be removed after russia exit from Euro qualifers and Hiddick is available.

Comment

I think he re-up yesterday..

Comment

Working...
          X