Method to the Madness: Big SidEEEE!!!goes forGolden Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Method to the Madness: Big SidEEEE!!!goes forGolden Boot

According to (The Sun) Talented 17-year-old Nigerian Macauley Chrisantus is set to snub a move to Tottenham for Arsenal.
    For the Nigeria U-17 team he has scored 11 goals in 12 games

Some Quotes from the player

Quote: "I have the flair to play in Europe, no doubt, but I have the passion for a particular team – Arsenal of England."

"My reason is simple. I have followed the youth development programme of Arsenal and Arsene Wenger, and I’ve concluded that it would be a great achievement if the team indicates interest in me. I will not blink an eye if I am invited to join their youth team because I will transform my raw talents into the desired product in less than a year."I'd love to play for Arsenal, where young players with talent grow into real professionals, "
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
    According to (The Sun) Talented 17-year-old Nigerian Macauley Chrisantus is set to snub a move to Tottenham for Arsenal.
    For the Nigeria U-17 team he has scored 11 goals in 12 games

Some Quotes from the player

Quote: "I have the flair to play in Europe, no doubt, but I have the passion for a particular team – Arsenal of England."

"My reason is simple. I have followed the youth development programme of Arsenal and Arsene Wenger, and I’ve concluded that it would be a great achievement if the team indicates interest in me. I will not blink an eye if I am invited to join their youth team because I will transform my raw talents into the desired product in less than a year."I'd love to play for Arsenal, where young players with talent grow into real professionals, "

...speaking of Arsene Wenger ---- "He has a special ability to develop talented players and turn then into world class stars, a quality that is admired here at the club and indeed around the world."
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

arsene MADE henry...anelka could have been so much better...to think he left arsenal at 19!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        arsene MADE henry...anelka could have been so much better...to think he left arsenal at 19!!!
        Agreed!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This is a damming statement , Arsenal has the choke hold on Africas diamonds , AfroFranco Imperalism.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ok it is.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X