RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REGGAE BOYZ back to Lowest ever FIFA Ranking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REGGAE BOYZ back to Lowest ever FIFA Ranking!

RankingTeam+/- Pts
    Sep 2007

95 Botswana1

96 Jamaica-1

97 St. Vincent and the Grenadines7
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

that happen when you dont play games and others do. Boxhill really **************** up this thing. Where is the shocking vibes man..

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      RankingTeam+/- Pts
      Sep 2007

95 Botswana1

96 Jamaica-1

97 St. Vincent and the Grenadines7
      Looking in on the rankings.Jamaica by FIFA Records is not in the top ten in Concacaf.we are lucky for the 2nd round bye.Still hold the belief that Jamaica is the 4TH best team in Concacaf and are capable to beat any team outside Azteca(Venue).
      Last edited by Pepsi; September 19, 2007, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Fourth ..are you sure?

Well from where I sit the USA, Mexico and Canada are clearly ahead of us at this point. Then, looking at results over the last 2-to-3 years it's easy to see us losing to Panama and Costa Rica. So that makes 5 ahead of us.

The question now becomes: Can we beat either of Cuba, Haiti, TnT and Honduras for the 6th spot?

It is really a dogfight for the pole position of # 6. We need enough practise games starting NOW so that we can compete for that 6th spot. Thereafter we can begin to work our way upwards to finish at the qualifying position of 2nd (?), 3rd or 4th. Anything less and we can kiss SA2010 goodbye!

A stagnant JFF - as the federation at present appears to be - will fail to deliver the ReggaeBoyz into South Africa.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

A stagnant JFF - as the federation at present appears to be - will fail to deliver the ReggaeBoyz into South Africa.[/QUOTE]

Well Boxhill will be leaving in early early November.The good Captain will be coming back,and a good youth programs are yielding success.The Oversea base players which will also includes UB40's ....

I will have to put my Biases aside,John Barnes is not a Coach you want to implement and If Boxill had done what I wrote him about our ratings would be somewhere in the sixties.

still time remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
            Fourth ..are you sure?

Well from where I sit the USA, Mexico and Canada are clearly ahead of us at this point. Then, looking at results over the last 2-to-3 years it's easy to see us losing to Panama and Costa Rica. So that makes 5 ahead of us.

The question now becomes: Can we beat either of Cuba, Haiti, TnT and Honduras for the 6th spot?

It is really a dogfight for the pole position of # 6. We need enough practise games starting NOW so that we can compete for that 6th spot. Thereafter we can begin to work our way upwards to finish at the qualifying position of 2nd (?), 3rd or 4th. Anything less and we can kiss SA2010 goodbye!

A stagnant JFF - as the federation at present appears to be - will fail to deliver the ReggaeBoyz into South Africa.
            I wouldnt get too excited about Canada just yet. They have always hafd the potential and resources to be a top CONCACAF nation, but always end up choking when it matters most.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
              I wouldnt get too excited about Canada just yet. They have always hafd the potential and resources to be a top CONCACAF nation, but always end up choking when it matters most.

Canada as gotten better,Costa Rica have fallen,Honduras had Gain,Trinidad more or less remain,Mexico is unpredictable,USA have decline and Jamaica & Haiti are emerging through there youth programs.

Comment

People generally get what they ask for....
                (This goes for most things in life!)
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Let me see if I can lighten up the site:

"We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

mi haffi "quint" it too likkle!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X