Captain run everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain run everything

I caled an executive of the Western Confederation last nigth to ask who will be the guest speaker at Thursday long over duie awards ceremony.

The person had no idea who the guest speaker was as he said Captain Burrell had not gotten back to them yet and he was the one who was getting the guest speaker.

So tell me something, is this new more inclusive JFF head that we are seeing when the executive of the Western Confederation is not even allowed to chose a guest speaker?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    I caled an executive of the Western Confederation last nigth to ask who will be the guest speaker at Thursday long over duie awards ceremony.

The person had no idea who the guest speaker was as he said Captain Burrell had not gotten back to them yet and he was the one who was getting the guest speaker.

So tell me something, is this new more inclusive JFF head that we are seeing when the executive of the Western Confederation is not even allowed to chose a guest speaker?
    The Captain still causing you sleepless nights I see. Plenty more to come.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I guess you cant help yourself and you just have to be an a$$.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Wha Portia promise di JLP? Same fi di JFF if dem frig it up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

heheheheheeee

President of the FACCAC behave yuh sef nuh.....hahahahaa
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I guess you cant help yourself and you just have to be an a$$.
            I am the president of the FACCAC, what you expect . Not sure what the reference to A$$ is all about though. You and Mosiah are running for presidency of the FACHB - Fans Against Captain Horace Burrell.

I see even Gamma jump ship....its up to you guys now to battle it out.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

dat is why people will defend alsmhouse yuh nuh....boxhill disgraced himself to my dismay, that is a fact. no ship to jump!

i accept that burrell will be back....he's running unopposed. would i want him back...NO!!! but it is what it is.

unlike most in here i don't have to pretend to be always right.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sickko: If I am the CEO of a company or the principal of a school and I delegate something to someone - am I not in-charge?

The Western Confed Chairman is in-charge of Western Confed matters. Matters not if he delegates the job of finding a guest speaker to the Captain! It is the Western Confed allowing the Captain to do a job on its behalf not the other way around.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah, we would like to think that is the case.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why did I know you would jump to Captain's defence with some half a$$ed comment that makes no damn sense?

You really need to do better than that but then maybe you cnat help yourself
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Why did I know you would jump to Captain's defence with some half a$$ed comment that makes no damn sense?

You really need to do better than that but then maybe you cnat help yourself
                      You tell me when the clubs and all affiliates and officials in the Western Confed took away that power from its executive?

I have been consistent on this line before Burrell was voted out of office...and, if you must know I have been consistent on that line in every organisation with which I have had the pleasure to work and or be a member of. The person and or persons in-charge can and do delegate but the preson and or persons in-charge are in-charge.

Have you forgetten so quickly when I wrote do not change the Captain - it is the persons around him who have no balls! ...and, Boxhill was one of those sitting at the table around the Captain. How can one man over-rule and or man-handle the many unless the many are willing to be so 'pushed'?

Massa, talk sense!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Have you forgetten so quickly when I wrote do not change the Captain - it is the persons around him who have no balls!
                        So what has changed?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What the hell are you babbling on about? I am confused..we are taking about Burrell imposing himself on the executive of the Western Confederation. I am sure the affiliates have no clue that it is Burrell and not the Western Confederation executive that is making the decision.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

What the hell are you babbling on about? I am confused..we are taking about Burrell imposing himself on the executive of the Western Confederation. I am sure the affiliates have no clue that it is Burrell and not the Western Confederation executive that is making the decision.
                            Yuh mussi memba a di Western Confed...an sit een wen dem mek dem decision dem?

henny trend of thought to push your agenda? ignore henny realities that do not fit with your end-point? rite?

Comment

Working...
                            X