Hail up one and all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail up one and all

I was trying to find a football database that we used to use a long time ago and buck up on this...I am truly shocked as I did not know that it was still operational. I was more surprised that my name and password still existed.....Bless up one and all
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Bless up Sickko. A few of us still deh bout and X is still cantankerous and getting worse with old age.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hail up! --- That ManCity vs my Gunners game? ManCity escaped by the skin of the teeth. Aaaah bwoy! We must be the best defensive TEAM in the World.,.????? ...and re: your registration and password = We upgraded but keep all our members pofiles. Anytime you wish - please engage!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        I was trying to find a football database that we used to use a long time ago and buck up on this...I am truly shocked as I did not know that it was still operational. I was more surprised that my name and password still existed.....Bless up one and all
        Hail Sickko.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X