Taking a moment to big up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking a moment to big up

Manchester United for getting rid of their best footballer. Greenwood played his first game today. Scored 2, created 2 and won a penalty in his team
    's 5-1 win.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Selling Greenwood will be a wound that will never heal. I hope he will someday play for the Reggaeboyz.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Selling Greenwood will be a wound that will never heal. I hope he will someday play for the Reggaeboyz.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Getting rid of McTominay too is regrettable, and then Sancho...
        Our manager should have lost his job at the end of last season, we will spend this season trying to better the 7th place finishing last season.

Comment

You have a penchant for mediocre players.

Comment

• Rockman
            Rockman commented
            Editing a comment
            Mediocre players are not desirable, Jangle, the players I mentioned were quickly acquired by other clubs, whilst the ones we are stuck with were unable to Garner any worthwhile interest on the market.

Manu had to have a sturdy shake up. Mctominny was a 10 minute man at Manu. He played best as sub. Greenwood is all about image than Manu don't want. The team overall seems a bit better and with experience Diallo, Mainu, the strikers and Garnacho will only get better. The middle is more solid. The biggest problem is leftback as Shaw is still injured and you don't know what Malacia will be after injury. The last game show me Dalot can't cut it in the left back position. He ill have to compete for the right back job. Now it is up to the coach.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Early days yet, but the team does look more solid in possession despite the loss over the weekend. The coach cannot make any excuses this season because the new management has backed him in the transfer window. Over the last two games he’s made some tactical errors. Mason Mount and Fernandez cannot be on the field at the same time unless one is playing on the wing. He has to make the tough call and drop Mount. He also cannot be changing the central defender mid game. He has to settle on the starting pair. McGuire was at fault for the first goal but he deserves his place as a starter….so far.

Comment

Working...
            X