HL!!!.......I see Atlanta United has been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......I see Atlanta United has been

selling/transferring some of their players. Looks like they will be embarking on a rebuild. The latest transfer is your 19 year-old LB, Caleb Wiley, who signed with Chelsea F.C., but will be loaned to RC Strasbourg (Ligue 1) for the 2024/25 season.

Originally posted by USAF View Post
    selling/transferring some of their players. Looks like they will be embarking on a rebuild. The latest transfer is your 19 year-old LB, Caleb Wiley, who signed with Chelsea F.C., but will be loaned to RC Strasbourg (Ligue 1) for the 2024/25 season.
    The Argentinian Almada is also gone.Our Greek striker was purchased by a Mexican team.....

I hope it's a proper rebuilding. Our fan support is among the best in the world. We deserve a better squad.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Which Caleb all the best. Never seen him as such a great prospect but hopefully he will continue putting in the work. Almada will be sadly missed around here.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Which Caleb all the best. Never seen him as such a great prospect but hopefully he will continue putting in the work. Almada will be sadly missed around here.
        Caleb started in every game. He is a worker. Chelsea will hone him into a better player.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X