FINALLY!!!!!!!.......HL, the federation finally got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY!!!!!!!.......HL, the federation finally got

something right - Gregg Berhalter is gone, BUT they should have also fired the U.S. Soccer Sporting Director, Matt "The Fraud" Crocker.
    Of the international coaches they're interested in, Jurgen Klopp and Herve Renard are the 2 names I'm hearing most. If it's Klopp, I'm sure he would bring David Wagner as his assistant.......If they want a U.S. head coach, I think Pellegrino Matarazzo is our most qualified, experienced and accomplished.
    Looks like Jesse Marsch is doing a good job with Canada, after a short time in charge (hired May 13th 2024). Will be interesting to see how they look after a year in charge.

Klopp rejected it out of hand. He is not interested. Let us see which coach want the job. The coaches I see been promoted are LA and Philli MLS coaches. I hope you are not disappointed.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah!!! Just saw an email, sent this afternoon, that Klopp "rebuffed the offer and reiterated that he wanted a break from football".......Don't want Cheundolo nor Curtin, but with that d@mn clown, Matt Crocker, doing the hiring, I wouldn't be surprised if he hires either.......I think the best MLS head coach is Wilfried Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        something right - Gregg Berhalter is gone, BUT they should have also fired the U.S. Soccer Sporting Director, Matt "The Fraud" Crocker.
        Of the international coaches they're interested in, Jurgen Klopp and Herve Renard are the 2 names I'm hearing most. If it's Klopp, I'm sure he would bring David Wagner as his assistant.......If they want a U.S. head coach, I think Pellegrino Matarazzo is our most qualified, experienced and accomplished.
        Looks like Jesse Marsch is doing a good job with Canada, after a short time in charge (hired May 13th 2024). Will be interesting to see how they look after a year in charge.
        With the wealth of talent that the US has, the team should be playing in the Copa america final. Instead, it's Canada that will play for 3rd place.
        Maybe Jamaica should hire Berhalter (cheek in tongue ).

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Gregg Berhalter, head coach of the ReggaeBoyz - NO!!! I wouldn't wish that on Jamaica, because I want them to qualify for the 2026 World Cup.

***If U.S. Soccer wants an American head coach, for the USMNT, I think the most qualified man for the job is Pellegrino Matarazzo - Done well coaching in a Top 5 league, and experience coaching young players & integrating them into the 1st team.
          ***If U.S. Soccer wants a MLS head coach (which wouldn't surprise me ), for the USMNT, I think Wilfried Nancy is the best man for the job.

Comment

Have you seen this report about Spain's head coach inquiring about the USMNT head coach position??? - https://www.foxsports.com/stories/so...sted-usmnt-job

I think Luis de la Fuente is doing this to get a pay raise from Spain . Can't knock the man's hustle.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
              Have you seen this report about Spain's head coach inquiring about the USMNT head coach position??? - https://www.foxsports.com/stories/so...sted-usmnt-job

I think Luis de la Fuente is doing this to get a pay raise from Spain . Can't knock the man's hustle.
              Same way you can't blame Halgrimmson()sp?....for moving to a more lucrative Ireland.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
              X