Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery

Spanish collusion.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

The referee was poor.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Spanish collusion.
      Glad a nuh mi alone see dat.

Jamaica is a football minnow. We don't sell tickets. So.....

Fuuuukery dat
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The coach took too long to make the changes.

Comment

Hi way robbery man.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If he awarded that penalty to Ecuador then JA should have had a penalty. What frustrates me is where was JA in the first half?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I blame the coach for his approach to the two games. He chose to play a counter-attacking game for both but last night's exposed his failings. To play a counter-attacking game, two attributes are critical from the players; 1. Speed from the front players and 2. good and accurate passing from the midfield. I don't know why the coach chose not to start Damari Gray who possesses the speed and the skills to get by the defenders. He should have also taken out Shamar Nicholson at halftime because he was a passenger during the entire first half. Lowe is not a good passer of the ball and his role in the midfield should be clearly defined as the strongman who wins tackles and breaks up the play and then pass the ball to Bobby Reid who is a better passer. Truth be told, Joel Latibeaudiere is more polished in that role than Lowe. Dexter Lembikisa was dead on his feet half way through the second half. Overall, the players looked lethargic during the first half. It could be from the heat and humidity. Michail Antonio put in a yeoman shift last night.

Comment

Working...
              X