So, the fix is in for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, the fix is in for

Argentina to win another trophy? Chile was robbed last night.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

How so?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      How so?
      I thought there were 2 blatant penalties that Chile should have been awarded. There was a barged in an attacker's back in the box. The commentator said it was shoulder to shoulder, it wasn't. Argentina gets preferential treatment.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ok. I watched the game and thought it was a fair game. Not a supporter of any team but Jamaica in this tournament. I can say though that these South Americans play Man-pon-Ball football. There is no love loss between any of these countries. Jamaica best adapt fast to the speed and the intensity of these South Americans if they want to advance.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X