Europa2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa2024

The matches are very good so far. Belgium vs Slovenia was a humdinger. I like how the teams are all playing for the win and not a draw.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Slovakia
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      The matches are very good so far. Belgium vs Slovenia was a humdinger. I like how the teams are all playing for the win and not a draw.
      That was a ballzie win by Slovakia!

I am currently in Munich. Here to support Scotland [mandatory because of my secretary].

Scotland was thrashed 5, 1 by a well engineered German squad.

Lots of restaurants and pubs ran out of beer! Yes , a place that produces maybe the most beer in the world. The situation was quickly rectified, and in a short spell, beer continued to flow. Never seen so much consumption of beer.....

The fan support for their respective countries is just out of this world. Wish I knew how to post pictures, because only that could show the rabid support.

Hope Jamaica makes it through the knockout group stage. Would love to go cheer them on!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Never saw the Scotland game but that was an arse-whooping. You might have to change your support to England.

Comment

Bwoy I hope been a good bossman and have some tissue ready for the secretary and any Scottish play if they need it. That game wasn't pretty. Hope they recover.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Once again Belgium did not live up to the hype.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Never saw the Scotland game but that was an arse-whooping. You might have to change your support to England.
              England? Bellingham is a star. Foden has once again flopped for his national team. Southgate need to release Eze and the Cold (Cole) one.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
              X