So Real madrid has once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Real madrid has once again

conquered Europe. Ancelotti, what a coach?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The site a work again. I rank him as number 2 behind Pep as the GOAT.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      The site a work again. I rank him as number 2 behind Pep as the GOAT.
      Bredren, I put them both on the same level. The difference is Pep is very agitated on the sidelines, Carlo is the complete opposite. How can your team score a last minute winner and you simplygo and sit down?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The difference for me is that Pep revolutionized the game and won numerous trophies with his new style of play.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X