ManU - A Tale of the Damned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManU - A Tale of the Damned

Sir Lazie and Rockstar, it is becoming more apparent that we will be suffering for a more years to come. Senors Glazers teeth are locked tight on the cow's nipples and it seems they can only be pried open using a Jaws of Life. This summer I'm planning on heading over to Manchester to set up my table at the big Summer Flea Market to sell my wares. I'll be having a fire sale. My list of products include:

DeGea
    McGuire
    Wan-Bissaka
    McTominay
    Van de Beek
    Sancho
    Elanga
    Martial
    Malacia
    Henderson
    Brandon Williams
    Telles
    Bailly
    Heaton

and I'll be giving away Phil Jones. If I can't give him away, then I'll shoot him on the spot because I am not leaving with the garbage.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

You know I will say keep Wan Bissaka. He and Dalot can rotate at RB. We need to focus on other positions. A CD, a midfielder and a striker.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We can get a good price for Obi Wan. The club needs to get back to being ruthless. Pep Guardiola and Manchester City has become the standard bearer of English football. They are the best ran club since the A-Rabs took over (ignore the noise about their Chickeenie business). We have allowed emotions and sentiments to dictate contract negotiations and player sales for too long which has led to our demise. As I have said before, if I was a professional athlete, I would be moving mountains to hire the agents for Alexis Sanchez and Phil Jones.

Man United will be ruthless this summer with 17 PLAYERS allowed to leave in a bid to finance Erik ten Hag's transfer plans... with Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Fred, Lindelof, McTominay and Martial all at risk

Manchester United are ready to get ruthless this summer with up to 17 players at risk so Erik ten Hag can be backed financially for his Old Trafford rebuild.

Thursday’s humiliating exit from the Europa League in Seville has only hardened attitudes within the club that they need to follow Manchester City’s example and raise money via sales in order to strengthen the team, whilst also balancing the books.

Incredibly, City made a
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I would not get rid of McTominay, Sancho, Martial, and Bailly.
        McTominay development has been hampered by a manager who underestimates his true potential, he never had a chance.
        Sancho has steadily improved, he is no longer the eye-sore when he first came aboard.
        All our wingback players are below par, Tells would probably look better at City though.
        Martial is indeed injury prone, but I think he brings out the best of Rashford, ergo, I will keep him .
        YOur know I would get rid of MaGuire and Lindelof before cutting ties with Bailly, in fact, I think he would be the best option if either Varane or Martinez gets injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          We can get a good price for Obi Wan. The club needs to get back to being ruthless. Pep Guardiola and Manchester City has become the standard bearer of English football. They are the best ran club since the A-Rabs took over (ignore the noise about their Chickeenie business). We have allowed emotions and sentiments to dictate contract negotiations and player sales for too long which has led to our demise. As I have said before, if I was a professional athlete, I would be moving mountains to hire the agents for Alexis Sanchez and Phil Jones.

Man United will be ruthless this summer with 17 PLAYERS allowed to leave in a bid to finance Erik ten Hag's transfer plans... with Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Fred, Lindelof, McTominay and Martial all at risk

Manchester United are ready to get ruthless this summer with up to 17 players at risk so Erik ten Hag can be backed financially for his Old Trafford rebuild.

Thursday’s humiliating exit from the Europa League in Seville has only hardened attitudes within the club that they need to follow Manchester City’s example and raise money via sales in order to strengthen the team, whilst also balancing the books.

Incredibly, City made a
          Are we taking about the same Aaron who yet again kept another troublesome striker in check?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes, him same Wan. The problem with him is that he offers less in the attack as he does defensively. As I said, to get the club competing at the level of Real Madrid, Barcelona, City and Bayern, we have to forego sentiments and sell players who are not world class level. In England, the standard is City. Right now, Kyle Walker who is on his way out of City's team and is older, would be an upgrade to our two RB.

Comment

Yes, him same Wan. The problem with him is that he offers less in the attack as he does defensively. As I said, to get the club competing at the level of Real Madrid, Barcelona, City and Bayern, we have to forego sentiments and sell players who are not world class level. In England, the standard is City. Right now, Kyle Walker who is on his way out of City's team and is older, would be an upgrade to our two RB.
              So what? Get rid of both RBs to bring in one? Bredren MU couldn't find 30+M quid to sign Gakpo. I am of the view there are other positions that should be a priority in this window. I do not see RB as one such position. I for one was concerned about the Japanese player prior to yesterday's game. Yet again Wan kept another winger quiet. We need a #9, another midfielder to compliment or cover for Casemiro and another CD. After those 3 positions we can look elsewhere..

Comment

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...n-hag-26765717

Him need to hold the spider. One to One he is deadly. You will need him defensively sometime. Dalot maybe leaving if he doesn't sign a new contract.
                He is not selling Malacia. What about Martial? The man can play 2 weeks without injury.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

So what? Get rid of both RBs to bring in one? Bredren MU couldn't find 30+M quid to sign Gakpo. I am of the view there are other positions that should be a priority in this window. I do not see RB as one such position. I for one was concerned about the Japanese player prior to yesterday's game. Yet again Wan kept another winger quiet. We need a #9, another midfielder to compliment or cover for Casemiro and another CD. After those 3 positions we can look elsewhere..
                  Boss, I'm not saying to sell both RB’s, I am saying sell Obi Wan. His form has increased his value and we can recover close to the

Comment

You can find attacking wingback but you cant find a defensive wingback like Wan bassika. His defensive skill is exceptional. You will need him sometimes.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Boss, I'm not saying to sell both RB’s, I am saying sell Obi Wan. His form has increased his value and we can recover close to the 50mil that we paid for him which can be used to fund other purchases. Dalot is more versatile so I wouldn't sell him. There are many right backs out there that can perform both roles well that we can buy. I agree with you that the forward and midfield positions are more urgent, but we need to sell players to buy and start phasing out mediocre players. The thing that I respect about Pep and City, is that they sell players at the right time while making a profit. None of the players that they have sold has gone on to blaze a trail at their new teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        I would not get rid of McTominay, Sancho, Martial, and Bailly.
                        McTominay development has been hampered by a manager who underestimates his true potential, he never had a chance.
                        Sancho has steadily improved, he is no longer the eye-sore when he first came aboard.
                        All our wingback players are below par, Tells would probably look better at City though.
                        Martial is indeed injury prone, but I think he brings out the best of Rashford, ergo, I will keep him .
                        YOur know I would get rid of MaGuire and Lindelof before cutting ties with Bailly, in fact, I think he would be the best option if either Varane or Martinez gets injured.
                        I am glad that you are not our coach. The players that you've endeared yourself to over the years, makes for a decent bottom half team that fights a relegation battle every season. The first team should not be a development team. McTominay, nor any of these players that you want to keep is not good enough to make City's bench. A world class player consistently scores a 7 in performance every week. Martial has the talent of being a world class player, but he is not only constantly injured, but he also blows hot and cold when he's not injured. Alvares of City, who cannot displace Haaland in the starting 11, has played over 40 games this season as a second striker. Sancho looked very good playing in a one team league before coming to the EPL. Wan Bissaka is very good in a defensive one vs one, but he is also lacking in his defensive awareness and positioning from set pieces. Fans don't see the bigger picture of his shortcomings. He doesn't offer enough in the attack and that statistic is horrible. Obi Wan has almost zero assists and goals. Gary Neville was one of the best crossers of the ball in the RB position that led many goals for our forwards. One-foot Valencia was a terror to opposing defenders before Van Gyal collared him and put him in the fowl coop. Right now, I think the three most urgent position that need players are CF, DM and CB. We need a quality cover or replacement for Classimero. The pace and physicality of the EPL are starting to expose his age. Varane is Martial. That's why I don't want to see us buy any more French players. I'm starting to believe that French players are like their bread, hard on the outside and soft and flaky on the inside. Their injuries tend to be soft tissue, long-term muscular problems and they all come with emotional issues. Bailly is not worth mentioning.

Comment

Regarding you are happy I am not the coach, you have been saying that during the tenure of a bunch of former coaches, all proven to be not up to the task.
                          The idea of Bruno being fielded in the midfield is one of the few suggestions I made that evoke the very same questionable response from you, yet the current coach played him in that position.
                          McTominay is definitely a keeper, in fact, he, Greenwood, and Rashford are the only ones worth keeping, and it is no coincidence they came through the academy.
                          There is a pattern being formed , and it entails losing with the same suspects.
                          Ten Hag failed to identify his best starting eleven, impressing on his players to give a concerted effort, and routinely send out a rudderless ship by refusing to strip MaGuire(a bench warmer)of the captain armband.
                          The priority should be getting rid of the worst of the bunch .

Comment

Sir Lazie and Rockstar, it is becoming more apparent that we will be suffering for a more years to come. Senors Glazers teeth are locked tight on the cow's nipples and it seems they can only be pried open using a Jaws of Life. This summer I'm planning on heading over to Manchester to set up my table at the big Summer Flea Market to sell my wares. I'll be having a fire sale. My list of products include:

DeGea
                            McGuire
                            Wan-Bissaka
                            McTominay
                            Van de Beek
                            Sancho
                            Elanga
                            Martial
                            Malacia
                            Henderson
                            Brandon Williams
                            Telles
                            Bailly
                            Heaton

and I'll be giving away Phil Jones. If I can't give him away, then I'll shoot him on the spot because I am not leaving with the garbage.
                            Just had to check the list again to see if DeGea was listed. Of course after his major mess up he is now ready to sign the contract.

Comment

deGea is an interesting character, again I am saying, he makes difficult things look easy and easy ones difficult.
                              I know his blunder proved costly but inorder for us to win, we would have to score a goal, I would say he cost us one point.

Comment

Working...
                              X