Congratulations to the mighty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the mighty

Manchester United. All who laughed at us after losing the first 2 games of the season ..... AH BEYYYY!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Phase One completed. On to the next one.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Manchester United. All who laughed at us after losing the first 2 games of the season ..... AH BEYYYY!!!
      Iz chrisssmusss to reese-cleet.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Iz chrisssmusss to reese-cleet.

I am happy to celebrate that my team won. I don't care ... I love it!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

I am happy to celebrate that my team won. I don't care ... I love it!
          Ok...gimme a hat beer den....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

• Jangle
            Jangle commented
            Editing a comment
            Yuh sounding very nerminous

Big up Man U. You see the difference a coach make? Now onto the next one.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I recall some fans (not on this forum) saying Wan Bisska needs to go. I loved how he kept quiet and took his chance when it came. Now ETH realize he has 2 RBs with different traits. In the first 45 Saint Maximim was like a mosquito and I was concerned something could come from him. Halftime AWB came into the game and the left side was like a state trooper parked in I-95. Big up to AWB for your defensive display.

Casemiro ....know what ... nothing to say.

Comment

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ights-26338295

AWB, The spider tackling is unbelievable by AWB. When St.Maxima though he beat him, the man just stretch his leg around.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ten Hag cannot be credited enough for turning around these same "Done-eons" into decent players. Obi One and Fred are the two most-improved players this season.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X