Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu and Liverpool hire a big coach without him A license

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...nited-27110005
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Grasping for straws : Sass your comprehension skills and presentation are on show or lack thereof.

1. How can a club hire both at the same time , that's the implication of your headline

2. In order to get a Pro lic you must have had the A lic, so your title is totally disingenuous, false,fake ,a lie

3. Why?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If you read carefully this is the second time he is been hired by Manu and he was hired before.

On reading you need a A or B license to get the pro license. Nowhere I can find he has either, however ht is a very coach with a lot of education that make him qualify more than many pro license or not.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are a dangerous man with a brain , your lack of comprehension is astounding , compounding it is you play fast and lose with the truth .

1.Who cares if he is being hired again by Man U , your head line implies he is employed by both ( Liverpool and man U )

2. Who cares if you can't find in the article if he previously had the A or B license,do you see reference to the C,D or his prep school diploma, furthermore you cannot do the Pro lic by bypassing the A. So reference to the B is irrelevant.

3. The English FA mandates that all coaches must complete a tiered system of coaching education to attain the Pro lic. Because the article doesn't state that, is not a reason to disregard the licensure tiered system
        Last edited by Sir X; May 31, 2022, 08:44 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X