The interim manager will...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The interim manager will...

..likely have a different starting 11, we are in for a tough game if he does not use my preferred 11.
    deGea Bissaka,Bailly,Varane,Telles
    McTominay,Pogba
    Rashford,Bruno,Ronaldo,Sancho.
    Cavani and Elanga are likely to be needed substitutes .

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ..likely have a different starting 11, we are in for a tough game if he does not use my preferred 11.
    deGea Bissaka,Bailly,Varane,Telles
    McTominay,Pogba
    Rashford,Bruno,Ronaldo,Sancho.
    Cavani and Elanga are likely to be needed substitutes .

You got the front 4 right. You got Pogba and the keeper right.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good results, we will do better at home.

Comment

We were lucky to leave Spain with a point. The team played horribly for 65 minutes.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The team drew in Spain against a powerhouse, good result . When you can do that after playing horrible shows progress, in the past you would play horrible and get a beating .

Yuh ready for City.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            We were lucky to leave Spain with a point. The team played horribly for 65 minutes.
            It is as if nothing would work for Bruno all game. As he held up his head to make a pass he got shut down. Passes were off the mark .... sometimes WAAYYY off the mark. Fortunately he got one pass right. Not a fan of Wreak it Ralf, but this is the 2nd game he made changes that impacted the game.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

His starting team was very questionable. I cut him some slack initially for that first eleven because I sort of understand the tactic of playing defensive, counter-attacking in the first half because you're playing away. However, the energy of the players diffused that plan. Both Pogba and Bruno were extremely horrible because Athletico targeted them specifically. The coach should have made the changes at halftime - both the players and the formation.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It simple. Scoring goals ease your problems. Manu have a glaring deficiency and until that hole is filled the problem will not go away.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The problem is that there are differences of opinions as to which position has the glaring deficiency.

Comment

Working...
                  X