So let me get this ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this ..

every time Ronaldo is benched or subbed it is going to be a controversial topic? Why? The manager yesterday decided to bench the superstar .... what's the fuss about?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

was it the manager on the sidelines yesterday that made the decision? that's what the fuss is about...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      was it the manager on the sidelines yesterday that made the decision? that's what the fuss is about...
      Carrick said it was his decision. Listening to his prematch press conference on Friday, I am not surprised he did that.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

interested to see how this whole saga plays out...is ronaldo going to change his game to suit ralf or try & bail in january? does he even have a choice considering his wage demands?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          interested to see how this whole saga plays out...is ronaldo going to change his game to suit ralf or try & bail in january? does he even have a choice considering his wage demands?
          Who says there is a saga? I didn't follow German football so I know nothing about the man. Will have to wait to see how the team performs with him in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Who says there is a saga? I didn't follow German football so I know nothing about the man. Will have to wait to see how the team performs with him in charge.
            from what i've seen and heard klopp is one of his disciples...lots of pressing & forward passing as opposed to back & lateral passing...which they say doesn't suit ronaldo who does not press at all...

Comment

Nonsense, the first goal Beek scored, he could've attempted to score but he didn't, besides, I have seen him make passes on quite a few occasions.
              His teammates are not performing, they could learn a lot from Ronaldo's knack for positioning.
              We were lucky against Chelsea, if they had scored those unforced wild shots, Carrick would have been under intense criticism for not starting the talisman.

Comment

What Chelsea 16 corners to maybe 2 corners for ManDisunited.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X