HL!!!.......Have you seen the locations for the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Have you seen the locations for the

next 2 USMNT WCQ games??? They play El Salvador in Ohio, January 27, and Honduras in Minnesota, February 2 - https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/202...cup-qualifiers
    You know these knuckleheads/USSF are just following Canada. I will be if this $h!t backfires. Bunch of clowns.

Yes...got the email from US SOCCER yesterday.

Against Honduras and El Salvador, I think both venues are OK. The US should qualify for WC.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I disagree with you. I don't think it's smart to play 3 WCQ games (Jan. 27 & 30, and Feb. 2) in below freezing conditions, on fields with no heating, and the field in Hamilton, Ontario is artificial turf.......The USMNT has players that have been injured this season, some returning from injury.......The USMNT drew 0-0 with El Salvador, in San Salvador, and defeated Honduras 4-1, in San Pedro Sula, BUT the USSF thinks they need to play the return legs, at home, in below freezing conditions. THEY ARE SCARED!!! They're trying to give their FRIEND, Gregg Berhalter, all the advantages they can, because he's an incompetent head coach, and they're hoping to cover up their nepotism.

Comment

Working...
      X