Poppyshow Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppyshow Organization

This Manchester United board is a joke. They finally pulled the plug on Ole but don't have a permanent replacement. Their objective is to hire an interim manager until the end of the season. The Joker himself couldn't come up with such a plan.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

For years I’ve been buying the Power Ball and Mega and can’t win. But those clowns make me feel like a prophet because I’ve been cursing them for years.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Managers who should not be considered.
      1. Gary Neville
      2. Steve Bruce
      3. Paul Ince
      4. Sam Alardyce
      Can the board confirm that these won't be considered?

Word is Zidane don't want the job since he doesn't speak english and his wife doesn't want to live there.

Oh boy!!!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well Lazie, that is the problem, every worthy manager want at least a three years contract, and they are not too keen on taking the job right now, ergo, app I biting an interim manager makes sense.
        The peculiar thing about the timing of booting OGS is it occurred days before our CL game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Well Lazie, that is the problem, every worthy manager want at least a three years contract, and they are not too keen on taking the job right now, ergo, app I biting an interim manager makes sense.
          The peculiar thing about the timing of booting OGS is it occurred days before our CL game.
          There should be a list of potential replacements. MU say dem have money, then pay to get the manager you want. Whatever happened to Lauren Blanc? He is coaching in Saudi Arabia .... that is not a serious gig. He was fired from PSG for not winning the UCL. He did a decent job managing the French national team ...after many of the stars were suspended for the incident in South Africa.

I am not impressed with the interim b/s.

Comment

Tappa available.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Managers who should not be considered.
              1. Gary Neville
              2. Steve Bruce
              3. Paul Ince
              4. Sam Alardyce
              Can the board confirm that these won't be considered?

Word is Zidane don't want the job since he doesn't speak english and his wife doesn't want to live there.

Oh boy!!!
              What yuh jinking Lazie....gimme sum nuh?
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My side is beyond a damn joke to rahtid.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                X