All right time for bets to come in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All right time for bets to come in

Will Bora walk or will Burrell ask him to go? Which will come first?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I guess you are convinced that these two cannot work together? You know suppen yuh not telling us?

Watch Boyous taking over the controls soon.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      What is your bet?

It all depends on how the contract was written too. If Bora walks, then I would assume that he would be giving up at leats $3M of the $4M contract he signed...and if Burrell fire him, the JFF will more than likely still have to honor the remainder of the contract, or at least buy it out...since the termination would be based not on poor performance, but something else. Again, it all depends on the contents of the contract.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

My question is what has Bora done since he came to Ja?

Him need fi get working or go back where him come from. We could a reach World 95 ranking all by ourselves.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Damn ... what choices? Suh what about both working together? Or we should read between the lines?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            My question is what has Bora done since he came to Ja?

Him need fi get working or go back where him come from. We could a reach World 95 ranking all by ourselves.
            Actually, we cant blame bora for not having anything to do...lets blame his employers for not putting him to work.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

well it is his rep that is going to shreds, not Boxhill.
              Him can't just sit so and a collect so much money.

We just going to have him sitting out 2 more months doing nothing?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All a unnu, not just you Lazie, are a bunch of wussies, the worst kind too, none an unnu will even hedge a fricking bet....yow mi just come back from Merka and me have nuff credit card bill fi pay so just start making bets...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

an dat is how dem get into even MORE debt!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie love talk bout man a siddung pon fence, when there ain't a bigger fence sitter dan him!

Bora will walk, sickko.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A suh big man fi chat, raspect Mosiah
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

start count yuh nanny dem....bora already gone in spirit....him body soon follow.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Lazie love talk bout man a siddung pon fence, when there ain't a bigger fence sitter dan him!

Bora will walk, sickko.
                          I make my decisions based on facts ... you being yuhself ... ever eMOtional.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            well it is his rep that is going to shreds, not Boxhill.
                            Him can't just sit so and a collect so much money.

We just going to have him sitting out 2 more months doing nothing?
                            I dont see how Bora's rep is going to shreds...I mean, the man was hired to manage the senior squad, who has been idle for some time now.

It makes no sense at all to go through all the trouble of sourcing money for Bora's Salary, without having a plan in place to make sure that there is adequate return on the investment. If it a fact that the JFF asked Bora to take over the reighns, or assist with the preperation of the under-23 squad and he flatly refused, then that is another matter...but if we just expect him to show up and "lend" a hand willy nilly, then you talking about a totally differnt kettle of fish.

Comment

I think you are correct..and I must remind the board that i said weeks ago that Bora will not work with Burrell but iunnu wouldnt believe me, unnu gwaan like a me name Phinn and a mek prophesy.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X