Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all eyes should be on Group D OQ

Today @ 19:00 edt host ST Christopher V Haiti,a 1-1 draw or a better result
    could see ST Christopher in the next phrase.If Haiti earn a win,they are through to the next phrase and top group D,If there are no goals the Dominican republic have a chance.
    Last edited by Pepsi; September 13, 2007, 01:05 PM.

who is St.Christopher?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      who is St.Christopher?
      St. Kitts - real name I am made to understand is St. Christopher and Nevis!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        who is St.Christopher?
        oh sass et al.am sorry,ST Christopher is the official name for ST.kitts & Nevis.

Comment

thanks to the two of you.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So if people from St. Kitts are called "Kitties" & those from Nevis, "Nevites" So do we called them now "Chrisies?"

Comment

Originally posted by JaMekAn View Post
              So if people from St. Kitts are called "Kitties" & those from Nevis, "Nevites" So do we called them now "Chrisies?"
              something like that jamekan,and you all knows that Group H should consist of Bahamas,Jamaica,and the winner of the St Christopher/Haiti game,if there's a winner.
              Last edited by Pepsi; September 13, 2007, 01:47 PM.

Comment

that is an alternate name, the more popular name is is the federation of st kitts & nevis.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I used to know this girl from St Kitts who attended CAST back in the day. She would say she was a Kittician.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    that is an alternate name, the more popular name is is the federation of st kitts & nevis.
                    Thank you!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The all important ST.Christopher V Haiti game gets underway within the next hour.

Comment

after 25 mins,a haitian player got a red card.0-0

Comment

HT ST Kitts 0-0 Haiti.Haiti playing with ten men.

Comment

score remain the same with 25 minutes to go.

Comment

Working...
                            X