Bobby Convey .. remember him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Convey .. remember him?

Quite a few of us said he was ruxx ... including me. The boy is giving a decent showing in the EPL thus far. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Bobby Convey .. remember him?

you shouldn't use the word "ruck" anymore Lazie.

You have a way of getting it wrong.

How is Carrick so far? Sir Alex seems to get him to give the long ball run to Richardson, Saha, Rooney and Gigs.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Other than Convey which other ruxx mi wrong bout? I never said Carrick was a rucks ... I said he wasn't worth 18 million. Big difference.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So what yu expect? Once yu graduate from the D.C. United finishing school den success mus' follow! Simple. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
        X