mek we chat bout disgrace...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    we were relinquishing the influence of a burrell who was moving up in fifa and had garnered the experience necessary to manage the program and move jamaica football forward, despite his obvious arrogance...
    We were relinquishing a Burrell who had lost sight of the prize. He had lost the zeal, the hunger, the passion.

I think he may have rediscovered it now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nobody should have any regrets about supporting anyone who unseated Burrell in the last election. I have no doubt that Mr. Burrell is a quality businessman who seemed to be very professional in most things he does, but the fact is that he was doing a poor job and deserved to be told so. Now, if he learns from his mistake and does a better job once he is leading the JFF again, then the fact that he was UNSEATED would have been a blessing in disguise both for him and the organization. Therefore, everything serves a purpose. I truly hope that this time around he does not run a dictatorship, but rather a transparent organization fueled by a collective force and respect for all. I also hope that this time around the players are treated like the engines of the Federation and the stars they are, and the administrative staff play a more low keyed SUPPORTIVE role like they should.

Comment

Maybe they did come from this forum!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X