Hail Fourmites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail Fourmites

Just a quick question. I've been out of the loop on current RBZ games but I was told that a game was on today against Colombia. I searched the Observer and Gleaner but there's no mention of the game. Anyone knows the 411 on this?
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

you seem to know more that us baba.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks, I guess that answers the (?).

Got my info from...- of all sources-... A Colombian Chick and a Bredrin from Ghana. Well, shame on me to blouse-n-skirt!!

Easy Gamma.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

JFF did indicate they were to play Colombia, but they made no final announcement about the game. As usual, it seems as if it fell through. Teams really have to want to play and come hunting us for it to happen. Otherwise, this Boxhill admin cannot get it done.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Then it might've been more than just an indication bcoz at least 1 Colombian got a sniff of it. However, with Boxhill's intention to relinquish office shortly I suppose he felt it was no longer his duty/worry to find games.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
            with Boxhill's intention to relinquish office shortly I suppose he felt it was no longer his duty/worry to find games.
            If that is the case, he should take his measly belongings and catch the next bus to May Pen. Get the hell out of Jamaica football Crenston. Take Mosiah and Sicko with you wherever you go.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Where should Boxhill go? Kennedicut?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X