Big SidEEE!!! derby this weekend, this will show the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big SidEEE!!! derby this weekend, this will show the world

how excellent the team is, and the new PRINCE will learn the trade and become KING next year, if you dont know his name he is Abou Diaby.
    I am also very impressed with Eduardo, I have watched all of Big SidEEE!!!'s games, including preseason and this group is very very SPECIAL. I want to see how they respond to the bruising teams like Newcastle (Sam dedeh).

I am concerned with 2 players, Adebayor and Niklas Bendtner, Ade seems to lack touch when going at pace and Bendtner has a major ego or over confidence in relation to ability.
    Bendtner will no doubt become a top forward, but does he have the patience to groom his talents in the top teams.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Barbatov ago tek it to dem. The biggest mistake that boy mek is not signing for MAnu.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Eduardo da Silva Big Star!!!! in Big SidEEE!!!

Whatever Eduardo da Silva achieves during his career at Arsenal, it’s highly unlikely he’ll ever surpass the level of adulation he is currently the subject of in Croatia. After bagging both goals in a 2-0 win over Estonia, national coach Slaven Bilic was fairly unequivocal in his assessment of the Brazilian-born striker:

“There’s really nothing more to say. I can only shout: ‘Da Silva!’ Ever since his first training session with the U-21 team, 3 years ago, Aljoša (Asanović) and I have said he is one of the best strikers in the world. I really think that today he is. He is a miracle. He is not just a goal-machine His every touch with the ball, every turn, every run, everything he does is special. He really is a miracle.”

Eduardo himself revelled in the adulation, stating:

“It was wonderful - the fans were great. I felt like I was at home… like I never left… like I was still at Dinamo.”

Not that he is pining for his adopted homeland. Indeed, he is settling well in England, and this week will move into a Hertfordshire home close to our London Colney training ground.

“We are a young team, and we have an excellent atmosphere in the squad. They welcomed me well and we get on superbly inside and outside the dressing-room. I don’t have trouble with driving on the left side and having the wheel on the right side. My car has an automatic gear-shifter and I have GPS navigation!”

The speed at which he has settled in is reflected in the warm congratulations he receieved from team-mates for his weekend brace:

“After the game (Croatia-Estonia) Sagna immediately called me and congratulated me. Denilson and Gilberto congratulated me via SMS.”

His friendship with the Brazilians comes as no surprise, but it seems he and Sagna have struck up a bond after arriving at the club within a week or so of each other. All Summer Arsenal were closely linked with a move for another Zagreb star, Luka Modric, and it was he who combined with Eduardo for the striker’s second:

“Those shots after pull-backs, like the one for the second goal - we practise that all the time. I knew Luka would pass the ball back to me.”

Perhaps it’s that telepathic understanding that Arsene Wenger wants to bring to Arsenal. There’s every chance he’ll resurrect that move in January.

Tonight, Eduardo and Croatia take on Andorra. If he scores again tonight, he’ll return to Arsenal brimming with confidence, and ready to begin his assault on the Premier League.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
        how excellent the team is, and the new PRINCE will learn the trade and become KING next year, if you dont know his name he is Abou Diaby.
        I am also very impressed with Eduardo, I have watched all of Big SidEEE!!!'s games, including preseason and this group is very very SPECIAL. I want to see how they respond to the bruising teams like Newcastle (Sam dedeh).

I am concerned with 2 players, Adebayor and Niklas Bendtner, Ade seems to lack touch when going at pace and Bendtner has a major ego or over confidence in relation to ability.
        Bendtner will no doubt become a top forward, but does he have the patience to groom his talents in the top teams.
        Adebayor needs to shoot more often! He has a hell of a powerful shot!
        Last edited by Karl; September 12, 2007, 09:00 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hey Mexx I think Abou Daby has the ability to be special but he has bouts of poor concentration. One minute brilliant and one minute very nonchalant. If he become consistent he can be something. Also I will say this Walcott is a whole lot faster and effective when you see him live. His speed and acceleration is frightening.. I think the deal that is under the radar so far is the next man of steele that we box Cheseal and tek wey..

Comment

Kinda like Tappa huh, isnt Diaby 20

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            Hey Mexx I think Abou Daby has the ability to be special but he has bouts of poor concentration. One minute brilliant and one minute very nonchalant. If he become consistent he can be something. Also I will say this Walcott is a whole lot faster and effective when you see him live. His speed and acceleration is frightening.. I think the deal that is under the radar so far is the next man of steele that we box Cheseal and tek wey..
            and a full French International, watch the Man city game if you havent seen it I have the link to the torrent to download the game

Comment

Working...
            X