Chelsea lose to Villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea lose to Villa

Was a bit painful to watch. Anyway, as Balla would say in times like these, "the season long".
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Tilla is true yu name change...

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    Was a bit painful to watch. Anyway, as Balla would say in times like these, "the season long".
    To ASTON TILLA?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Not quite true, but tinkin' about it.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Could be da 'pool dis year.......hate 2 seh so but.......
        "Stand in love, don't fall in love" Stephen Marley

Comment

Martin Oneil unveil the mystery to Chelsea. As I know long time them weak on the wings. Get two good wingers and them expose, don't go through the middle of the field them too strong there. Plus mark out Drogba. Laursuen did a execellent job.

Good to see Abongalhor(Name spelt) really doing a great job with young on the other side wid the big man Carew.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is more like a bad chelsea day. It seems as if nothing they did would work today. His is not taking anything away from Villa. They played well, maintained their shape and purpose through out the entire game.
            Beletti had Young's ticket throughout the entire game and the one opportunity he got to make a play, it resulted in the second goal.

Frankly, I thought the Chelsea midfield was sleeping on the job. People like Makelele, Essien and Malouda just did not spark. Moreover, Drogba seems to have forgotten how to score. Shawn Wright-Phillips is full of speed and energy, but seems as if he cannot finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Martin Oneil unveil the mystery to Chelsea. As I know long time them weak on the wings. Get two good wingers and them expose, don't go through the middle of the field them too strong there. Plus mark out Drogba. Laursuen did a execellent job.

Good to see Abongalhor(Name spelt) really doing a great job with young on the other side wid the big man Carew.
              Exactly right Assassin. But, I think that Lampard's absense was severely felt. Also, do you realise that Essien was hardly in the game. Great game by Villa.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"Belletti had Young's ticket" -- No sah. Young was more often than not isolated, and both he and Agbonlahor were still able to get in behind the Chelsea defense more effectively than anybody else this year. I think Assassin has it right.

Comment

yeah Lampard was surely missed. He maybe would have made a big difference from 20 yards out. Martin Oneil did a magnificent job with these mismatch at Villa since he came there. They are looking so uniformed as a team now, it is hard to think most of these were the same guys there.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

oh well ... go gunners go..

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      "Belletti had Young's ticket" -- No sah. Young was more often than not isolated, and both he and Agbonlahor were still able to get in behind the Chelsea defense more effectively than anybody else this year. I think Assassin has it right.
                      Watch the game again Paul. Over and over Young would try to out smart Belletti, but Belletti ended up shutting him down.

Comment

Essien did a Tappa pon Chelsea. I mean a post 2000 Tappa BTW.

Comment

It is only September! Liverpool will definitely not win! KOP are has beens!
                          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Ok, so Lampard was out. What would have happened if they had to do without the number of players Man U has been doing without? Would they then fall to 20th place?
                            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

A look at the match stats

A look at the match stats gives a totally different picture thanthe score. I think that this game should have at least ended in a draw. But it ends 2-0 in favor of Villa.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X