Stoke snap up Demar Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke snap up Demar Phillips

Stoke have signed Jamaica midfielder Demar Phillips for what the club describe as a "significant but undisclosed fee".

Left-sided midfielder Phillips, 23 - an international colleague of Potters striker Ricardo Fuller - has penned a three-year deal at the Britannia Stadium from Jamaican club Waterhouse.

Manager Tony Pulis told the club's official official website: "I'm delighted we've signed an exceptionally exciting player from Jamaica.
    "He's a quality left-sided player with plenty of pace and one we hope to develop for the future."
    Last edited by Karl; September 2, 2007, 08:37 AM.

Great! Wish him all the best!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Happy fi chue!!

Now go run dem midfield Demar.

From the Stoke site:
      http://www.stokecityfc.premiumtv.co....103732,00.html
      Last edited by Tilla; August 31, 2007, 04:43 PM.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

was he one of the swiss(or is it belgian) 3?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No, he plays for Waterhouse and is one of the midfielders Bora has been praising and using in his unsuccessful run of games. He was showered with praise for the game against Chile by Bora and the Jamaican media. I think even Maudib was saying we can now lay the Tappa recall to rrest as we have found an able replacement.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

MAUDIB seh dat?!!! him lick him head?!! tappa fi life!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              MAUDIB seh dat?!!! him lick him head?!! tappa fi life!!!
              Well, he did not mean Tappa, he was throwing words at Hue. He thought Phillips would put the Hue recall to rest. Maudib still thinks Tappa has a chance to return.

Comment

finally...some sanity back inna di place!!!!!

Comment

Any comment Zeppo? I see where you posted the fortunes of the USA player on a reggaeboyz site. Well congrats the "youth" in the article and wishing him all the best in his professional career.

Now seeing that you are a "guest" on a reggaeboyz site can you do the same for Demar Phillips or is that asking too much?

again congrats to the youth from the USA.

respect

we done spot dem
                  we nah go run from dem
                  nah go hesitate fi turn it on pon dem

dem a talk bout freedom
                  equal rights and justice is what we seek
                  dem a talk bout freedom
                  police brutality unnu no see it.

Oh we wise dan dem
                  ALWAYS a open up unnu EYES pon dem
                  we NAH run from dem.

Comment

Sure, I'll give him a congrats. It's a great move for a young player coming straight out of the NPL. He can be proud.

And have you consulted his star charts yet, Shatta? See anything promising in his future at Stoke?
                    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                    - Xavi

Comment

Thanks Zeppo, thats a start.

My dad used to say that when in a next man's house please show the requisite respect.

I couldn't get away with only posting about the Jamaica team players on a USA site. They would not have it, much less take sides with me against their country.

None of them would be such TRAITOR.

respect again.
                      I don't know his date of birth and so I haven't consulted his charts. I wonder if the former president Ronald Reagan's astrologer is still around?

Would love to talk to the person who was the advisor to the leader of the "free world"

People might have forgotten who I am

Comment

Originally posted by Shatta View Post
                        Any comment Zeppo? I see where you posted the fortunes of the USA player on a reggaeboyz site.
                        Originally posted by Shatta View Post
                        I couldn't get away with only posting about the Jamaica team players on a USA site. They would not have it, much less take sides with me against their country.
                        Since you seem to be a bit confused, here is the official description of this forum:

"Forum for general discussions on Jamaica and world football. Non-football posts will either be moved to the correct forum or be deleted."

Anyway, it's good to see you back around again. Hope all is well. And be sure to say hello to Nancy Reagan for me.
                        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                        - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                        X