3 Million pound bid for Fuller from Derby County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Million pound bid for Fuller from Derby County

Rumour has it that Derby has made a last minute bid to sign Fuller. I doubt Stoke will accept though seeing that he is their best player.

My source...

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=944&p=16&style=2&forumId=3276&acti on=1&replytoid=528276662

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
    Rumour has it that Derby has made a last minute bid to sign Fuller. I doubt Stoke will accept though seeing that he is their best player.

My source...

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp...toid=528276662
    If I am to go by the posts here...FULLER has stepped up his TEAMplay! ... that would be great for him, the REGGAE BOYZ and Jamaica!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      If I am to go by the posts here...FULLER has stepped up his TEAMplay! ... that would be great for him, the REGGAE BOYZ and Jamaica!
      Yeah man so mi realize. The fans say there will be a riot on saturday if they sell Fuller.

Comment

Now Yuh See Lionpaw Why Southampton Got Rid Of Fuller And Kept Jones... Derby Nuh Get Jones So Them Turn To Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
          Now Yuh See Lionpaw Why Southampton Got Rid Of Fuller And Kept Jones... Derby Nuh Get Jones So Them Turn To Fuller
          Lol @ that. Click the link and read what dem say bout Jones. In short dem a say if that rux Jones worth 5 million Fuller must be worth twice that. Only reason Jones gone Sunderland is cause him a Trini and Carlos and co. already there.

Comment

study wha some fan say ... him nuh get jone so him fun after fuller ..... jones went to sunderland cause he is good not becuase carlos edwards is there but say wha ...... so mi guess them take fuller cause cause clumsy davis dey eh....

Comment

In short dem a say if that rux Jones worth 5 million Fuller must be worth twice that.
              They actually said that. They said if Jones can go for X, Fuller is worth twice that. Some said if they make a £10 million offer for Fuller, then they can let him go.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wha' kind of thing that Namishut, the man decide to strike on Southampton because he wanted them to let him go.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

A guess him know Southampton not going anywhere?

I hope Fuller stay with Stokes unless is a mid table team and he is promised NUFF GAMES.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hope Fuller stay with Stokes unless is a mid table team and he is promised NUFF GAMES.
                    OK Sass, I was just waiting on you to put forward that position. Firstly, no coach is going to promise a player nuff games. A player will play based on how well he fits into the team combined with his form and fitness.

The decision to go and play top flight football is one Fuller has to consider seriously. It will mean more money for him, plus if Derby cannot stay up, if he delivers some good performance he would have put himself in the shopping window for any other EPL team or newly promoted team looking for a striker. The main thing is, he has to perform and stay healthy.

Assassin, you have to treat this thing like the job it is. You I am sure in your chosen profession does not go to a place to work and expect to be kept and promoted over time if you do not perform. Why do you think it should be different with our footballers?

Fuller needs to sit and think about this situation carefully. If he thinks he can fit into the Derby squad and contribute to their success, then he is thinking in the right direction. Frankly, a dawg of Fuller's age in no longer a pup, he needs to be thinking of maximizing his earning potential as he may not have many years left playing at this level. The season is still young and although Derby find themselves at the bottom of the tables, their fortunes can be turned around with the right set of players.

Only Fuller can know if going to Derby or staying at Stoke is in his best interest. I am comfortable with any decision he chooses.

Comment

don't forget he yorke/keane factor....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it would make more sense and give him more of an opportunity than when he moved to portsmouth from preston

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No debate for this....he should seize the opportunity and go for it!
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I am just looking back at Fuller's career and it happened to him once where he was on the verge of EPL and he started sulking to go to Portsmouth, it threw his game off and when he went to Portsmouth he simply was used in an "English" role, not where he is strong.

He had to rebuild his career. Now Stokes is a good fit and building a team around him, he is at the top of the tables right now, if was him I would wait until Jan.

The fact is Fuller is performing and Luton needs the platform to do so. Sometimes even in the best of profession you do your job and you should get promoted and them give it to some pretty girls or some "just come" who they think will be shining stars. Each manager is differernt. The Stokes manager definately want and respect Fuller.

Tilla what you talking about? Agents can say if my player is coming to your side he needs the chance to play and not just sit on the bench. Based on the manager response then the agent will know if he means business. It would be hard for Fuller to leave Stokes fi go rub pine as he may never have another chance to rebuild his career after this one.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post

My source...

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=944&p=16&style=2&forumId=3276&acti on=1&replytoid=528276662
                              That FULLER sure is rubbish

Comment

Working...
                              X